Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Cycle- Finally going to commit. Need ALL the help I can get. You guys are great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RoadHouse I always use a new pin, I draw with one put a new one on and then do my business

Comment

Bouncer Yea I know the difference. Thanks for the addresses. I'll pick up a big combo of both. I'll probably re use the needle I draw with and then of course switch out the needle I inject with each time.
      fuck yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead View Post

Just like Bouncer said, order pins and syringes separate. By log I meant are you going to post your diet and keep track of progress?
        Jarhead Yeah so I'll be new to the whole tracking diet thing.
        I'll do my best to give yall a description of what foods I'm eating and how much my caloric intake will be for a day maybe for a week. I know I'll be eating very clean that's for sure. I might even do pictures for you guys so you may see the progress! I have to eat a fuck load because I plumb houses being built every gosh dam day so that on top of a 1-2 hour workout sesh will require much food :)

Comment

@everyone Do you guys know any websites that sell online pharmaceuticals. I'm not trying to get hard stuff. Possibly inhaler's. Basically a website that has medications that I can purchase without a doctor. Easier that way for the family and cheaper. fyi just let me know. Don't want to jump the boundaries on this forum if so. Definitely staying here with everyone lol

Comment

Originally posted by RoadHouse View Post
            @everyone Do you guys know any websites that sell online pharmaceuticals. I'm not trying to get hard stuff. Possibly inhaler's. Basically a website that has medications that I can purchase without a doctor. Easier that way for the family and cheaper. fyi just let me know. Don't want to jump the boundaries on this forum if so. Definitely staying here with everyone lol
            We don't do that here. Only gear stuff... you need to get something outside of anabolics. I suggest the dark web.

Comment

Boricaurage79 okay I figured. I didn't mean to offend if i did. Just want like an albuterol inhaler for my pops. no worries though I can figure it out. Keep you guys posted!!!

Comment

Bouncer Yea I know the difference. Thanks for the addresses. I'll pick up a big combo of both. I'll probably re use the needle I draw with and then of course switch out the needle I inject with each time.
                fuck yeah!!!
                don't reuse anything brother. you never know what could get into those draw needles as they sit for the days after you inject. the smallest bit of bacteria and you have a serious problem. they are cheaper then dirt bro, order extra and use all new pins every single time. i'm serious bro, don't try to save yourself a couple dollars and end up needing a 10k surgery to get an infection cut out of injection spot. if you don't listen to what the fuck i tell you, we are gonna have serious fucken problems bro! :D

Comment

if any of our sponsors is going to have what you're talking about it would be these guys.

https://www.clearskypharmacy.biz/bodybuilding.html

Comment

Boricaurage79 okay I figured. I didn't mean to offend if i did. Just want like an albuterol inhaler for my pops. no worries though I can figure it out. Keep you guys posted!!!
                    We not offended. Just saying special meds like albuterol I don't think any steroid dealer will have it. Unless it's in pill form and they work totally different then the inhaler.

You can try https://www.alldaychemist.com/

Comment

https://www.alldaychemist.com/catalo...t/?q=Albuterol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

yup, agree with bori 100%. he pretty much said everything I was going to say. i'd probably start with 250mgs every 4 days and 30mgs dbol per day. i like to get as much as i can from the smallest amount and then have room to up the dose in later cycles. i think you definitively need adex to control estro. very low dose adex. something like .25mgs EOD.

make sure you're eating properly. people get lost in thinking that if they are trying to bulk they need to eat anything and everything. this is false. you will get better gaines and look better if you eat a lot of CLEAN FOOD. eating a lot of chicken breast and rice will give you a completely different look then eating a lot of pizza and candy cakes. its much easier to eat a bunch of dog shit but we don't do what's fucken easy!

last note. be aware then hormones can have an effect on mental state. on test most people respond favorably. you should feel good. but when you throw in other drugs it can create anxiety etc.. i bring it up do to your past drugs use. don't let hormones fuck you up and put you back in a weird mental state. so just be aware and realize you may have to stick with just test.
                        Hey Bouncer my friend. I was doing some reading, all night a matter of fact. Most of the night anyways. I was reading about my Post Cycle Therapy and Anastrozole [Arimidex] Stating "If i did jump into taking adex right away it would crash my Estrogen". meaning I didn't even need to take it in the first place, or take it once the Testosterone is in the system. I know your suppose to take it during the whole cycle though. But Arimidex it seems is not apart of PCT but instead used during cycle to lower the increased Estrogen and balance it. I'd prefer not to experience shrinking in my nuts or getting bitch tits if my E levels are all fucked up. Especially not wanting to deal with depression or a dark mindset beset upon me. I ordered the adex along with my Test E. What steps can I take or what else can I do to make sure that I do not have harsh side effects. Should I go with a SERM also? Or an all natural testosterone booster during PCT. I'm wondering there could be more I can include so that I have a safe equilibrium off cycle into PCT and once pct is finished. I read something about HCG as well. I know this is my first cycle and I want to gain as much as I can and keep it. I may even use the DBOL if I can understand and put together a solid PCT guide for myself to follow with adequate measures to ensure the most out of this. How credible these sources I read from I don't know, some of it is just bro science. Some of it seemed legit. I think I might be prone to gyno I'm not sure but its possible... Basically these threads were stating that you need to go with a serm like nolvadex. I believe pct starts after the last injection Continuing on for 2 weeks or 2 months with the nolv/serm/adex and various vitamins that help testosterone production. So much growth and greatness will derive from me pursuing this and I just know its going to benefit me so I'm excited and just want to get any questions wrapped up to understand for my dumb self lol... Again thank you so much for all words of wisdom, info and all around good shit. I solemnly do appreciate it boys! It all helps Boricaurage79 Jarhead

Comment

Hey Bouncer my friend. I was doing some reading, all night a matter of fact. Most of the night anyways. I was reading about my Post Cycle Therapy and Anastrozole [Arimidex] Stating "If i did jump into taking adex right away it would crash my Estrogen". meaning I didn't even need to take it in the first place, or take it once the Testosterone is in the system. I know your suppose to take it during the whole cycle though. But Arimidex it seems is not apart of PCT but instead used during cycle to lower the increased Estrogen and balance it. I'd prefer not to experience shrinking in my nuts or getting bitch tits if my E levels are all fucked up. Especially not wanting to deal with depression or a dark mindset beset upon me. I ordered the adex along with my Test E. What steps can I take or what else can I do to make sure that I do not have harsh side effects. Should I go with a SERM also? Or an all natural testosterone booster during PCT. I'm wondering there could be more I can include so that I have a safe equilibrium off cycle into PCT and once pct is finished. I read something about HCG as well. I know this is my first cycle and I want to gain as much as I can and keep it. I may even use the DBOL if I can understand and put together a solid PCT guide for myself to follow with adequate measures to ensure the most out of this. How credible these sources I read from I don't know, some of it is just bro science. Some of it seemed legit. I think I might be prone to gyno I'm not sure but its possible... Basically these threads were stating that you need to go with a serm like nolvadex. I believe pct starts after the last injection Continuing on for 2 weeks or 2 months with the nolv/serm/adex and various vitamins that help testosterone production. So much growth and greatness will derive from me pursuing this and I just know its going to benefit me so I'm excited and just want to get any questions wrapped up to understand for my dumb self lol... Again thank you so much for all words of wisdom, info and all around good shit. I solemnly do appreciate it boys! It all helps Boricaurage79 Jarhead
                          nope. adding more shit like a "test booster" while your on real test will do nothing but ADD sides.

test and low dose adex. high levels of test with a low healthy level of estro = you will feel good. you do not need nolv or anything else. you are overthinking it. keep it simple.

dbol does come with sides. i personally don't use orals at all.

test and adex will be pretty much side effect free. your nuts will shrink. nothing you can do about that. your replacing your natty t with outside test. taking some shitty "test booster" supplement will do absolutely nothing.

Comment

Wait a couple of weeks to take adex and keep it low. It's very easy to crash your estrogen and you will not like that shitty feeling.
                            if you had a short ester like prop then you can take it same time as you inject, but I would still wait to take an AI.
                            as B said. You dont need to keep adding more shit like a test booster. Shit is garbage and you already gona be taking exogenous test. So why throw more wood in the fire.
                            keep it simple stupid..
                            Hcg? U want to have kids during the cycle or keep your nuts from shrinking? Nuts are overrated. Shrink balls make yo dick biggah remembr that.
                            unless u wana have kids while on cycle I wouldn't worry to much bout hcg.
                            especially if u gona do a short cycle of 12- 16 weeks

Comment

bori what's your thoughts on HCG making people emotional and shit like that. i've heard it comes with all kinds of sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                                bori what's your thoughts on HCG making people emotional and shit like that. i've heard it comes with all kinds of sides.
                                I heard similar stories and from friends as well. Heard they worst than clomid side effects and can actually damage Leydig cells from yo nuts.
                                TRT doctor's do not prescribe it as much anymore.
                                I think it should only be use as a last resort.
                                clomis and nolva should be enough

Comment

Working...
                                X