New Older Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Older Guy

Good morning, everyone. Just wanted to say hi and thx for having me. Been lifting since high school and cycling since 1996. Done about everything. Been out since 2015 due to some health issues but I'm determined to get my weight and strength back. 45lbs to gain just to get to my usual 235lbs. Thx for checking in.

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
    Good morning, everyone. Just wanted to say hi and thx for having me. Been lifting since high school and cycling since 1996. Done about everything. Been out since 2015 due to some health issues but I'm determined to get my weight and strength back. 45lbs to gain just to get to my usual 235lbs. Thx for checking in.
    whatsup bro. welcome

were the health issues related to steroids or no?

Comment

Thx, Bouncer. No, it's pancreas due to some binge drinking (just beer), then undiagnosed gall bladder full of sludge and stone, which made things worse by hospitalized me 5 times til diagnosed. Long story short, got diabetes type 2 and had surgery on pancreas. Sucks and poses another challenge but I'm gonna give it hell trying to get somewhat back to my normal self.

Comment

Originally posted by Sustalog View Post
        Thx, Bouncer. No, it's pancreas due to some binge drinking (just beer), then undiagnosed gall bladder full of sludge and stone, which made things worse by hospitalized me 5 times til diagnosed. Long story short, got diabetes type 2 and had surgery on pancreas. Sucks and poses another challenge but I'm gonna give it hell trying to get somewhat back to my normal self.
        Hope your taking care of yourself now brother. How the diet?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, sir I am. Diet is high protein, low carbs and low fat. 200/30-50/10-20. Only the protein is spot on and sometimes more. With the use of Lantus and Humalog it's been a roller coaster trying to get the right amount of carbs. Can't Carbo load anymore and that's a real bitch. Have to find a happy place and still working on it. Problem is.... I'm itching so bad to get back on my test. But it'll be all for not if I don't get my diet down. I'm almost there.
          Thx for asking! If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Comment

Working...
          X