EPO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPO

Endurance athlete here whos been running for a long time. Started to run with this guy I met where his warmup mile was at 5 min flat pace which was insane. Had a tempo run where we ran at 4:40 flat pace for 3 miles and I couldn't hang with him. Told me he was on EPO but i dont wanna ask him questions or sources but I know i need that. Can i get info on safe doses? How long to take it? And possibly sources?

I know a lot of runners/cyclists/endurance athletes get busted for EPO but I need to feel why these guys do it. Wanting to improve my times aswell. Tried doing research but I'm not sure what to believe

Comment

Originally posted by RunJoaquin View Post
      I know a lot of runners/cyclists/endurance athletes get busted for EPO but I need to feel why these guys do it. Wanting to improve my times aswell. Tried doing research but I'm not sure what to believe
      I used to cycle (actually bicycle riding) and got pretty competitive at it for a time. All the guys in the pro peloton use EPO but it's pretty dangerous shit. I'm not sure what is a "high" dose and "low" dose, but I've read books and seen documentaries where the athletes would have to wear HRM's while they're sleeping and the trainers would take turns watching them in shifts to make sure their heart didn't stop beating. They would literally have to wake up a couple times at night and get on a trainer for 15-20 minutes just to get their heart rate back up. I'm pretty sure it thickens the blood big time allowing more oxygen in it, but you seem to be talking about more of sprint running rather than hours of endurance, so I'm not sure if the benefits would be optimal for what your doing. You might really want to try to find a trainer who is experienced with it, who can fill you in on all the details, IF you feel it's a risk worth taking. This is more of a bodybuilding forum so it may not be the best place to find info. Hopefully that helped a little.

Comment

Actually your running buddy is probably your best bet on this...I mean hell, if he came out and told you he was running it then it shouldn't be too big of a leap to ask him details.

Comment

just understand that it's some seriously dangerous shit. get the dose wrong just once and you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            just understand that it's some seriously dangerous shit. get the dose wrong just once and you're dead.
            Yeah, can't overstate this. The cyclists that die....this is the shit that kills them. Might really want think if this is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

Yeah, can't overstate this. The cyclists that die....this is the shit that kills them. Might really want think if this is worth it.
              i think it killed Andreas Muntzer as well. turned his blood into pudding.

Comment

Thankyou for the info guys!

Comment

Working...
                X