• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antoine Vaillant On Stage vs Instagram

Real life vs Online Life

Better off

Comment

Some guys look good when they don’t over deplete. When he’s full he looks big & solid but gets to depleted to pop!

Comment

I was watching Nick's Strengh and Power. He was saying lighting has a lot to do with the look. Now days competitions shine the light from the front. In the 90s and before it was from above. The shadows from the light above make the muscles pop more. Maybe the offstage pic was with the light from above and if he got on stage in that same condition he would look worse?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
          I was watching Nick's Strengh and Power. He was saying lighting has a lot to do with the look. Now days competitions shine the light from the front. In the 90s and before it was from above. The shadows from the light above make the muscles pop more. Maybe the offstage pic was with the light from above and if he got on stage in that same condition he would look worse?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
          thing is though. if you look at the stage pic. the light has to be from above because there is shadow under his pec. the only way a shadow would form under the pec is if light was shining down from above. in the instagram pic there is no shadow. so the light is coming from the front. so much for nicks theory lol.

Comment

Working...
          X