3ft 4 with a barrel gut? Or actually a big guy

Comment

yea probably a disappointing rado sized manlet

Comment

The arms

the comments

https://youtu.be/tXorU_-VxbI

Comment

Actually comical watching the vid, perfect example of cookie cutter bodybuilder, next generation, thinks he’s something new, way he holds himself and talks it’s like the new gen but same shit

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Actually comical watching the vid, perfect example of cookie cutter bodybuilder, next generation, thinks he’s something new, way he holds himself and talks it’s like the new gen but same shit
            It's just age bro. I was exactly the same at 19 in the gym thinking shit literally revolved around me.

The difference though is that I never had any desire to run drugs at levels that were seriously dangerous. I fear that he will have some severe regrets in the not so distant future.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFWKKnBh...d=f2s3oiotttx1

Comment

not good. freakish upper body but so freakish that his legs look tiny in comparison. could be the pic but he looks lee priest sized which gives him no excuse to have an unbalanced look. the veins on those shins look terrible and unhealthy at such a young age.

hate to sound so damn negative but man he gives me Dallas/Piana vibes.

Comment

to be clear about what I mean. i know i sound like a hater above so I want to point this out.

we have an upper body that looks like it could win a Mr O right now. but we have legs that look diseased, undersized, and soft in comparison.

world class upper body...

------------------------

legs that look like they belong to a retired older bodybuilder that has some sort of sickness.

Comment

Lol the comments on Instagram

Comment

5 years time it will be classic olympia and open class will be a side show like womans was

Comment

RIP heart

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                          5 years time it will be classic olympia and open class will be a side show like womans was
                          How it should be. Human body should look like greek statues, Arnold era bodybuilders..

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

not good. freakish upper body but so freakish that his legs look tiny in comparison. could be the pic but he looks lee priest sized which gives him no excuse to have an unbalanced look. the veins on those shins look terrible and unhealthy at such a young age.

hate to sound so damn negative but man he gives me Dallas/Piana vibes.
                            yeah, he’s only 5’7

Comment

Working...
                            X