Bodybuilder Nick Walker Is a Midget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilder Nick Walker Is a Midget

He looks like a Monster in stand alone pics but when you see him in a lineup next to other guys of average height he doesn't look very impressive. I thought we had a new mass monster on the scene going by his social media pics. There is no doubt he has the mass. But with that height and somewhat odd structure the damage he is doing to himself isn't worth it. Hate to be negative but he doesn't have much of a chance in any big show.

Not the best pic but it shows just how out of place he was in a somewhat average lineup. He's the far right. Below is a pic from his social media just to show how much difference there is between a stand alone pic and standing in a lineup.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    He looks like a Monster in stand alone pics but when you see him in a lineup next to other guys of average height he doesn't look very impressive. I thought we had a new mass monster on the scene going by his social media pics. There is no doubt he has the mass. But with that height and somewhat odd structure the damage he is doing to himself isn't worth it. Hate to be negative but he doesn't have much of a chance in any big show.

Not the best pic but it shows just how out of place he was in a somewhat average lineup. He's the far right. Below is a pic from his social media just to show how much difference there is between a stand alone pic and standing in a lineup.

He is still young. Just imagine if he does become a mass monster at that height.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
      He is still young. Just imagine if he does become a mass monster at that height.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
      look at the second pic. lol. he already has about as much mass as he can carry on his frame. adding more will not improve his structure.

Comment

Working...
      X