Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Dillet vs Young Ronnie Coleman

Paul was a monster.

What happened to him? I've never heard of him...in this pic he looks like Ronnie's bigger, badder, older brother. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
      What happened to him? I've never heard of him...in this pic he looks like Ronnie's bigger, badder, older brother. Wow
      I think he pretty much gave up bodybuilding. His body these days is let’s just say lacking a little in all areas lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D1CAEB29-DD19-4E53-ADA2-F304C9630C2F.jpeg
Views:	142
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	1007202

Comment

Looking good! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            Looking good! Lol
            Just think he probably tells people he used to be the same size as Dorian Yates and made Ronnie Coleman look small at one point and people just give him the "Oh yea.....man that’s crazy" look and eye roll

Comment

lmao. "crazy paul pretending he was big... here we go again"....

Comment

I get retiring from bodybuilding and the things that go along with it, but there's no excise to just let your self go. He's probably more unhealthy now then he was when he was running stacks of gear, diuretics, etc. I mean the guy obviously has great genetics to even be able to get half the physic he had back in those days so it's not like dude would have to kill himself in the gym to keep that preggo belly away lol.

Comment

I get retiring from bodybuilding and the things that go along with it, but there's no excise to just let your self go. He's probably more unhealthy now then he was when he was running stacks of gear, diuretics, etc. I mean the guy obviously has great genetics to even be able to get half the physic he had back in those days so it's not like dude would have to kill himself in the gym to keep that preggo belly away lol.
                  could be health issues. i think he had serious kidney/cramping issues. nerve damage etc.. was probably depressed and just gave up.

Comment

could be health issues. i think he had serious kidney/cramping issues. nerve damage etc.. was probably depressed and just gave up.
                    Talk about a total body makeover....his just went the wrong way lol. Bodybuilding at that level no doubt takes a tremendous toll on your body with all the stress you put on it.

Comment

Talk about a total body makeover....his just went the wrong way lol. Bodybuilding at that level no doubt takes a tremendous toll on your body with all the stress you put on it.
                      Yup. Your literally poisoning yourself. Your cannot take extreme doses of anything and expect to escape health issues. AAS can be a benefit if used in a smart way. Minimal health impact. But if severely abused they can destroy you no question.

Comment

Yup. Your literally poisoning yourself. Your cannot take extreme doses of anything and expect to escape health issues. AAS can be a benefit if used in a smart way. Minimal health impact. But if severely abused they can destroy you no question.
                        They can, that's absolutely true. You know I watched an interview of Ronnie Coleman that he did back in the late 90's or early 2,000's I believe, where he went over his entire stack in the offseason, precontest, post, and everything in between. I was shocked at low LITTLE drugs he used. You know we hear of these guys on just grams and grams of every damn thing every week and I think it's assumed that everybody on the pro stage (and non-pro for.that matter) just literally has a hose pipe in their ass running tons of shit, but that's not ALWAYS the case. Now, I'm sure tons of guys do but I would say many don't either. As we all know who have been in this for years, drugs only get you so far. The rest is training, diet, and rest but the most important thing that separates the pros from everyone else is genetics. In the interview, Ronnie's face is blurred and his voice is disguised but you can obviously tell it's Ronnie if you've ever heard him talk for any length. I think that many guys in the gyms today try to make up for lazy training and undisciplined eating habits with oil and you can't do it. I know guys personally who use gear and you almost can't even tell they lift. I also work out with 3 guys impaticular who compete in natural competitions and have some of the best physics in the gym, but they are committed to their training and serious about diet. But you know that everybody is looking for the manic pill and the shortcut nowadays. Nobody wants to put on the time, training, dedication to eating, etc and they just want results. Doesn't work that way -

Comment

They can, that's absolutely true. You know I watched an interview of Ronnie Coleman that he did back in the late 90's or early 2,000's I believe, where he went over his entire stack in the offseason, precontest, post, and everything in between. I was shocked at low LITTLE drugs he used. You know we hear of these guys on just grams and grams of every damn thing every week and I think it's assumed that everybody on the pro stage (and non-pro for.that matter) just literally has a hose pipe in their ass running tons of shit, but that's not ALWAYS the case. Now, I'm sure tons of guys do but I would say many don't either. As we all know who have been in this for years, drugs only get you so far. The rest is training, diet, and rest but the most important thing that separates the pros from everyone else is genetics. In the interview, Ronnie's face is blurred and his voice is disguised but you can obviously tell it's Ronnie if you've ever heard him talk for any length. I think that many guys in the gyms today try to make up for lazy training and undisciplined eating habits with oil and you can't do it. I know guys personally who use gear and you almost can't even tell they lift. I also work out with 3 guys impaticular who compete in natural competitions and have some of the best physics in the gym, but they are committed to their training and serious about diet. But you know that everybody is looking for the manic pill and the shortcut nowadays. Nobody wants to put on the time, training, dedication to eating, etc and they just want results. Doesn't work that way -
                          Well I think everyone knows Ronnie Coleman is full of shit lol he was talking on Joe Rogan that he just did a little test and some dbol. That is shit yea maybe that’s all he did for a few years but to get that kinda size he was definitely dumping the drugs in hard. There was some interview where they said he had to take ice baths to keep his temp down from all the contest prep drugs I don’t even know what all he could have been taking but it was more than just a little. You don’t get to nearly 300 lbs and 3% body fat with just a little. Now Coleman is a freak there is no doubt and apparently he doesn’t have any heart, liver, or kidney issues and that’s from his top 1% genetics. And I will say most people and I am definitely in this group think hell if a little is good a lot has to be better and they fuck around and take more than is smart but most of the top guys are taking a lot more than they admit too

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

Well I think everyone knows Ronnie Coleman is full of shit lol he was talking on Joe Rogan that he just did a little test and some dbol. That is shit yea maybe that’s all he did for a few years but to get that kinda size he was definitely dumping the drugs in hard. There was some interview where they said he had to take ice baths to keep his temp down from all the contest prep drugs I don’t even know what all he could have been taking but it was more than just a little. You don’t get to nearly 300 lbs and 3% body fat with just a little. Now Coleman is a freak there is no doubt and apparently he doesn’t have any heart, liver, or kidney issues and that’s from his top 1% genetics. And I will say most people and I am definitely in this group think hell if a little is good a lot has to be better and they fuck around and take more than is smart but most of the top guys are taking a lot more than they admit too
                            Yeah i remember that on Joe Rogan lol. I will.try to find the interview and post it but he went into the orals, test, GH, insulin use (when and dosage) and the contest week drying out using diuretics...I don't get why he's lie about dosage when he's already divulging everything there. I mean don't get me wrong either, I think he was doing at the peak like 1.5-2 grams of injectables a week along with an oral & GH which is a fuck ton for me (maybe you too) but it's not shit when I hear the stacks or rumors form some of the pros now. I'm going to see if i can find the interview tomorrow if i don't forget. It is pretty interesting.

Comment

Yeah i remember that on Joe Rogan lol. I will.try to find the interview and post it but he went into the orals, test, GH, insulin use (when and dosage) and the contest week drying out using diuretics...I don't get why he's lie about dosage when he's already divulging everything there. I mean don't get me wrong either, I think he was doing at the peak like 1.5-2 grams of injectables a week along with an oral & GH which is a fuck ton for me (maybe you too) but it's not shit when I hear the stacks or rumors form some of the pros now. I'm going to see if i can find the interview tomorrow if i don't forget. It is pretty interesting.
                              I don’t know why he wouldn’t tell the truth about it but he did say on rogan also that he didn’t know what all they had him taking sometimes lol. I don’t remember the coach’s name but he’s was the main coach for a while and he was well known to just pump the drugs in and I think he was Coleman’s coach it may have just been a situation where he just said hey trust me I’ll take care of you and we’ll win now turn around and let me shoot this needing into your ass lol
                              i just looked him up it’s Chad Nicholls he’s well known for if a little is good a lot is better mind set

Comment

Working...
                              X