3. Maxx Charles , $3,000
    4. Mohamad Shaaban , $2,000
    5. Roelly Winklaar , $1,000
    6. Hassan Mostafa
    7. Zach Merkel
    8. Justin Maki
    9. Matt Kouba
    10. Slavoj Bednar

I wasn't there but going just by the pics. I would have had Maxx Charles in 1st. Labrada only looked amazing in the side tricep pose IMO.. what am I missing? Standing alone in a touched up pic he looks insane. But the comparisons make him look completely different.

I was there and no doubt all about politics, after the show they brought his dad up and did some poses together and I agree Max looked his best, he stayed pretty much dry the whole show but the other 2 was soaked

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
      I was there and no doubt all about politics, after the show they brought his dad up and did some poses together and I agree Max looked his best, he stayed pretty much dry the whole show but the other 2 was soaked
      what would your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd have been?

Comment

Max,Labrada, and Wilkin. Wilkin was right there but definitely needs leg work, Hussam Mustafa had the biggest legs I’ve ever seen on such a short frame I think if his legs weren’t so overwhelming his upper body he would make some noise in the top 5

Comment

Originally posted by croy71 View Post
          Max,Labrada, and Wilkin. Wilkin was right there but definitely needs leg work, Hussam Mustafa had the biggest legs I’ve ever seen on such a short frame I think if his legs weren’t so overwhelming his upper body he would make some noise in the top 5
          Hassan is a mass monster no doubt, but he can never nail his conditioning and his chest is just aweful to me....i mean, nothing he can do about it, he's just got a terrible PECS. It is discouraging to see the politics in these pro shows but the buddy-buddy system and politics have been in it for decades...no surprise it's still the same.

Comment

I'll also add that Roelly is still phenomenal. It seems to me that he just simply didn't prep for this show like he should have. But dude's like upper 40 something's though right?? Brett Wilkin is one to keep an eye on. He looked like he peaked just right and his conditioning seemed really good...i did a little research and his coach is the same dude coaching Nick Walker right now. Dude knows what he's doing with these athletes. Excited to see......i guess Tampa's next?? Not sure - should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
              The top dude looks like he's about 4'10"
              He's 5'9"

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post

He's 5'9"
                Yeah he has a good form too. roofing contractor st petersburg fl

Comment

Working...
                X