Dennis James

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis James

Look at this pic.....now I really respect Ronnie....but Dennis in my opinion lookss way better.

Fuller, Bigger, better shape and genetics.
    Attached Files

I think Ronnie is great, but his structure is not that great. Just a lot of freakin muscle.

Comment

i agree.. ronnie is freaky but his total package doesnt look as good. dexter jackson is another one who is put together well.

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
        i agree.. ronnie is freaky but his total package doesnt look as good. dexter jackson is another one who is put together well.
        I agree...Dexter looks amazing. I think Lee Priest is another guy who looks phenominal and freaky for his height.

Comment

Ok...why do you refer to Dennis James as Dexter Jackson. The photo in the original message is of Dennis James and Ronnie Coleman, not Dexter Jackson...But yes I agree...Dennis looks better.

Comment

What the hell do they take to get that big. That is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson19
              What the hell do they take to get that big. That is amazing.
              They take the new night time protein from muscle tech, but dont tell no one, its one of the secrets they keep from you:rofl:

gear and lots of it!!! genetic plays a big role but gear is what its all about!!

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
                They take the new night time protein from muscle tech, but dont tell no one, its one of the secrets they keep from you:rofl:

gear and lots of it!!! genetic plays a big role but gear is what its all about!!
                Their organs must be shot to hell!!

Comment

its funny tho we can all find pics like this but never see these guys beating ronnie... its a shame they cant beat ronnies competition body...denis you gadam freak! and about muscle tech.,...*these results are not typical ahahahah

Comment

sams results are not typical. sam is an extraordinary athlete and has been renumerated for his appearance LOL !CaughBUlshIT *caugh

Comment

Maybe it's the pose but I agree, Dennis looks tons better than Ronnie. Priest is another along with Dennis Newman whom I have respect for.

Comment

On the pic, Dennis looks more rock solid than Ronnie. Ronnie looks freaky and all but aint as hard in mucle as Dennis

Comment

ronnie isn't flexing in that pic ... dennis is striking a shot

Comment

agreed, not to mention i havent seen denny boy beatin ronnie at the olympia... :D lol

Comment

Working...
                            X