Little Hercules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Hercules

Has anyone heard of this kid yet??? I saw him on Howard Stern a few nights back and he is ripped for his age!!! He supposedly already has a supplement endorsement!!!

Yeah, lol. That kid used to guest pose at bodybuilding shows. I had an old flex with him posing next to Gunter. I think the kid looks goofy as hell, just looking at his pictures make me laugh. Just something weird about a kid that size being so lean and at the same time muscular. Anybody know how old he is?

Comment

I heard he isnt even a little kid but a grownup (not so grown) with that disease webster has, just hearsay but I wouldnt be surprized because the kid has been around for like 5 years now and still looks the same age.

Comment

lil bastard looks like my little sister

Comment

Originally posted by heyherc
          ....because the kid has been around for like 5 years now and still looks the same age.
          Same thing I was thinking.... That 'kid' has been around for a while

Comment

I went to his offical website he has been seen in magazines since he was 7 he is now 12 4'8 and 90lbs

Comment

I went to his offical website he has been seen in magazines since he was 7 he is now 12 4'8 and 90lbs

Comment

how can he build muscle if he hasnt got any testosterone yet? a 7 year old doesnt produce test does he?

Comment

Everyone has test (even women, remember)
                  The body would not function for long without it.
                  Kids just don't have as much (like women).

Comment

Working...
                  X