Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Blond Myth (Lee Priest) video.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Blond Myth (Lee Priest) video.......

Hey everyone,
    This is my first post here. I used to post on Elite a while back, but that site is just too bogged down in bullshit now. Anyway, wanted to say what's up to everyone and ask a favor. I know that sucks to be asking a favor on my first post but.......

I'm wondering if anyone has the video Another Blond Myth. I have the first one (Blond Myth)-bought it used at Max Muscle a few years ago but was interested in obtaining Priest's second video. I don't want to pay the full price for it new ($35) though and was wondering if anybody would be willing to sell me their copy or make a copy off the original for me.

Either way I'll pay you for it. If you can make a copy of it for me then I'll send you a blank tape with a return stamped addressed envelope--covering the postage myself. I did this a while back for a guy on Elite who wanted Dorian's video - Blood and Guts. Or if someone wants to trade copies (not originals)...I have Blood and Guts and Blond Myth. Am willing to make copies for anyone who is willing to make me a copy of Another Blond Myth. I know quality on dubbed tapes isn't great, but I've found that recording the original tape on to the old 8mm video cams then dubbing it back to a VCR tape cuts down on the interference of the blocks.

I appreciate it...anyone interested feel free to post me a message and I'll get back to you with my email address so we can discuss it further. -Ironlfter

hey man ..

i got it........ heres my msn [email protected]

add me ill send it to ya threw msn.......................

its not exactly as good as the 1st one but still impressive... nice to see people liking LEE... his fuckign phenomenal...............anyways,,, later....

Comment

thank u . i like sexy girls .

Comment

dude do ya want to send it the dvd to me too

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
        X