RONNIE COLEMAN 6 weeks out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Latino~Heat
    Damn ... any of ya know what he is takin?
    L~H
    Yeah, he's taking the BSN Mass Stack. He says so in all the magazines. :nerdnew:

Comment

He has built the super beast. 225 curls and what looks like upright rows @ 315 that some weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironweb
        and what looks like upright rows @ 315 that some weight.
        Actually he cleans it up to his chest and then shoulder presses that.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
          Actually he cleans it up to his chest and then shoulder presses that.
          Impressive. BTW love your quote by Dorian. I have read it on other threads and it was ringing in my head today as I was lifting and hitting that last set of exercises.

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict
            Yeah, he's taking the BSN Mass Stack. He says so in all the magazines.
            Ohh that's why he's so big... :P

Comment

The IFBB released the letter in the past saying how basically they were going to start going against Freaks with distended bellies and more V-Taper and small waist physiques. I wonder if that will affect the outcome....

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                The IFBB released the letter in the past saying how basically they were going to start going against Freaks with distended bellies and more V-Taper and small waist physiques. I wonder if that will affect the outcome....
                I heard that, I read they were going to start taking off points for that. I know arnold was trying to get that to happen for the arnold too. I doubt it'll make a big difference or even if it will really even happen, but if so, then we may see guys like dex take it home.

Comment

no one can defeat him

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                    All I have to say is -- Competition Round: Ronnie vs. Dexter: abs and thigh -- if the IFBB wants Ronnie to win, they will do whatever it takes. The judges must be blind to GH gut.

Comment

yeahhhh budddyyy light weight

Comment

massive as usual, i wonder if the new IFBB judging criteria will make it a contest this year...i doubt it, i think hes gonna be Mr. O until he retires (as long as he keeps it up)

Comment

wonderd what he would look like retirin from gear..

Comment

too drugs...

Comment

Originally posted by saffittiri
                              too drugs...
                              if your going to comment on something, make sure you have the english language down before you do so. what the hell is "too drugs"?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                                if your going to comment on something, make sure you have the english language down before you do so. what the hell is "too drugs"?

haha

Comment

Working...
                                X