Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blm
    No that is Big Will "World" Harris.
    Wow...I have seen like 30-40 of his pics posted in a yahoo pic folder by one of the members on a different board (can't remember where but the member had some pics nameed my progress pics).....

it might of been him......

Where is he from?

Comment

does he compete? or what's his story?

Comment

im not sure i think he competed in the usa jrs or natl last year ,

Comment

I'd say it could be synthol in his tris...they seem kinda smooth compared to the rest of his body. He's definately a big MF though!

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
            Wow...I have seen like 30-40 of his pics posted in a yahoo pic folder by one of the members on a different board (can't remember where but the member had some pics nameed my progress pics).....

it might of been him......

Where is he from?

He is in the Venice Beach column of some bbing mag a lot.......they always say he is going to compete but I never see any results......that is World Harris.....I think he use to be 350 or something like that....he works out w/ another big guy named Jerome Ferguson I think

Comment

holy shit he is huge

Comment

I've seen him in person. He's like 40 years old now I think and still going for his pro card.

Comment

Originally posted by Control
                  I've seen him in person. He's like 40 years old now I think and still going for his pro card.
                  He got his pro card at least half a year ago. Since then, he hasn't looked quite as good- I think he cut down too much. He is still one of the physiques I aspire to.

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                    holy shit he is huge

I think he's half somoan....

Comment

Originally posted by rock
                      He is in the Venice Beach column of some bbing mag a lot.......they always say he is going to compete but I never see any results......that is World Harris.....I think he use to be 350 or something like that....he works out w/ another big guy named Jerome Ferguson I think
                      Just in case you guys don't know who Jerome "hollywood" Ferguson is....
                      http://www.thefitshow.com/week21/wm/week21_wm_lg.htm

Comment

Originally posted by wordski
                        Just in case you guys don't know who Jerome "hollywood" Ferguson is....
                        http://www.thefitshow.com/week21/wm/week21_wm_lg.htm
                        That wussssup.... bang got annoying really fast. Big guy though he still doesn't compare to World Harris.

Comment

LOl...man that is the funniest workout I have ever seen.At first I was like he cant be serious............but he is.I think its great he has fun like that at the gym though, hes a real positive person who doesnt take himself too seriously.I'd love to meet him in person,I'd laugh all day!!

Comment

He reminded me of "In Living Color". Kind of like a cross between Mike Tyson & Jamie Foxx.

Comment

He sounds like a very smart guy......

Comment

Working...
                              X