Kevin Levrone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Levrone

Funny thing, Kevin is also in a bad as a lead singer and guitarist, "Full Blown" and is already out with an album as of May 2005.

Preview

Great athlete!

Comment

To me, Levrone had the best physique ever in his prime. Victor Martinez is a very close second though....

Comment

Originally posted by Control
        To me, Levrone had the best physique ever in his prime. Victor Martinez is a very close second though....
        I agree.

Compare that physique to Colemans!!!! Classic symetry there.

:bravonew:

Comment

So why didn't he win

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
            So why didn't he win
            Why didn't he win what? He was had a successful career, he just never won the Oympia. I think he took second one year. For some reason they like to pick a guy and give it to him every year till he retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Control
              Why didn't he win what? He was had a successful career, he just never won the Oympia. I think he took second one year. For some reason they like to pick a guy and give it to him every year till he retires.
              :laughnew:

Hopefully they will adhere to the new mandate regarding symetry like they said they would this last year.

Mr Incredible is this enough for ya. Never won the Olympia but we all know that its cred aint that great!!

Olympia 92 - 2nd
              Olympia 93 - 5th
              Olympia 94 - 3rd and won the arnold that year!!
              Olympia 95 - 2nd
              Olympia 96 - 4th and won the arnold again!!
              Olympia 97 - 4th
              Olympia 98 - 4th
              Olympia 99 - 4th
              Olympia 00 - 2nd
              Olympia 01 - 3rd
              Olympia 02 - 2nd

I dont know about you guys , but I think that is damn consistant and has to put him up with the all time greats.

-
              Attached Files

Comment

I wish i look like him one day. Looks awesome

Comment

i love it...why he have never won mr.olimpya?

Comment

i used to train at his gym..... i like his approach.. instead of bulking and cutting down for a show... he woudl stay smaller year round and just explode before shows.

Comment

I heard (from people of no credibility) he was an arrogant bitch, wicked physique though

and I agree one of the best of all time

Comment

he was arrogant... could be a moody bitch at times.... but he could be cool from time to time. offered me free baseball tickets one time.

he wasnt very bright either.... sounded like an idiot a lot of the time when he spoke. I remember he had sean ray come in as a guest speaker and some kid stood up and asked shawn a question about what to eat because he was a vegiterian..... and kevin spoke up and said eat fish.... everyone had to explain to kevin that fish was meat and he seemed to struggle with it...lol

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                        I heard (from people of no credibility) he was an arrogant bitch, wicked physique though

and I agree one of the best of all time

Comment

he was a nice guy when i met him, one of the greats

Comment

I got given two photographs of Kevin not long ago from when he came to Australia. They take pride and place on my fridge now. And being a perfectionist clean freak, I HATE anything being on my fridge. Cant even stand the fridges logo, but the two perfect poses of Kevin can stay there as long as they like. And only because my boyfriend wont let me put them on my bedside table :hmmm:

Comment

I don't see how he went from 02-present day that fast. If you don't know what I mean, look up a recent pic of him.............Went from HUGE To tiny.

Comment

Working...
                              X