Ronnie Coleman's Torn Tricep...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman's Torn Tricep...

I hadn't heard anything about it, but have seen some pics. Can anyone validate? What are his chances of winning again with this?
    Attached Files

^^^
    Attached Files

Comment

I think he'll win again...

Comment

Do they can't that against him for lack of symmetry?

Comment

Wow, that looks painful. Considering Olympia isn't for another 6 months, I'd say he'll be ready come October.

Comment

I wonder if he'll decide to opt for surgery and what the recovery time would be. I think he should definitely have the surgery by the looks of it, but I don't know if he'd be willing to do it if it effects his chance at the Mr.O

Comment

Here's what my dad has (maybe not exactly, but very close) with a ski tower. We have taken it to the lakes and went wakeboarding and fishing. The only thing salt water that I know he has done with it was go to McCovey Cove during a Giants game.

Comment

Wrong thread Shib lol.

Comment

Nice boat - I hope Ronnie's boat gets better :D...

:laughnew:

Comment

That boat could be the next mr O. Look at the width of it's back. Frickin sweet.

Comment

Holy crap, I just noticed that. I don't know what I did. The threads were probably next to each other at the time and just didn't notice wich one I cliked on :doh:

Comment

Is there a tear in the boat? lol Did it have surgery too?

Comment

How is it you always do such a great job, at killing something funny? :)

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            How is it you always do such a great job, at killing something funny? :)
                            My God given talent, I guess! What's your excuse? :nerdnew:

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                              That boat could be the next mr O. Look at the width of it's back. Frickin sweet.
                              I don't know man, small wheels. Biggest GH gut I've ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X