Flex Wheeler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler

IMO, this single image is the best bodybuilder who ever lived. I don't think he ever repeated this look and I don't think anyone else in the history of the sport ever looked this good.
    Attached Files

Those delts and tris are right out of a superhero comic-book .... wow!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      IMO, this single image is the best bodybuilder who ever lived. I don't think he ever repeated this look and I don't think anyone else in the history of the sport ever looked this good.
      True not arguing with that, but just for entertaintment purposes...I think this guy came pretty close. :)
      This is the picture I posted yesterday(My mentor, I am lucky enough that he took me under his wings) I am sure every one saw it but the next picture was(it's not the best quality picuture in fact it is a shitty quality I don't know why it won't scan the picture any better :mad: ) taken way back in 1992 when flex became pro he took 5th place to flex.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast
        True not arguing with that, but just for entertaintment purposes...I think this guy came pretty close. :)
        This is the picture I posted yesterday(My mentor, I am lucky enough that he took me under his wings) I am sure every one saw it but the next picture was(it's not the best quality picuture in fact it is a shitty quality I don't know why it won't scan the picture any better :mad: ) taken way back in 1992 when flex became pro he took 5th place to flex.
        i know exactly who that is. i guess you dont want it known so i wont say. but are you sure the guy in the first pic is the same as the second pic? i am almost posative it isn't.
        Last edited by Bouncer; 11-09-07, 04:32 PM.

Comment

i know exactly who that is. i guess you dont want it known so i wont say. but are you sure the guy in the first pic is the same as the second pic? i am almost posative it isn't.
          Yep same guy bro. :)

Comment

Yep same guy bro. :)
            ok, got ya.

Comment

ok, got ya.
              Did you get my PM or PMs? :D

Comment

Did you get my PM or PMs? :D
                ya, you dumb shit. :drunk:

Comment

ya, you dumb shit. :drunk:
                  Hey man it's not me it's your piece of crap boar upgrades. :D :fufool:

Comment

Hey man it's not me it's your piece of crap boar upgrades. :D :fufool:
                    boar huh? we haven't started them yet dumbass. it is you.

Comment

boar huh? we haven't started them yet dumbass. it is you.
                      I meant board and you know it maaaan! :rofl:

Comment

Tough call. He certainly is one of the best. He may have even beat Strydoms shoulders....maybe......

Gator

Comment

Flex wheeler is one of my all time favorite BB!!! He had the kind of body that was the envy of bodybuilder and fitness fanatics IMO!!!!

Comment

fucking huge ass delts, wow.

Comment

How do you even get delts like that??? That is my most difficlut body part to see results in....maybe just not low enough in bf?

Comment

Working...
                              X