mike morris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtus e flush
    anyone that says gear is just a little part of the equation is out of their mind :rofl:
    like i said, Mike got out of bodybuilding all together. he stopped eating and training like a bodybuilder. steroids play a roll but without diet and training your still going to look like shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      like i said, Mike got out of bodybuilding all together. he stopped eating and training like a bodybuilder. steroids play a roll but without diet and training your still going to look like shit.
      so take any pro .....have them train and eat like a bodybuilding but take away the gear and they would never even place in there next show

Comment

so take any pro .....have them train and eat like a bodybuilding but take away the gear and they would never even place in there next show
        no shit.

now flip that around. take any pro, give them all the steroids in the world and have them do no training at all and eat like shit. they will still look like shit.

you want to believe that its all steroids because it makes you feel better about yourself. dont discount how hard people work to get to that level.

Comment

no shit.

now flip that around. take any pro, give them all the steroids in the world and have them do no training at all and eat like shit. they will still look like shit.

you want to believe that its all steroids because it makes you feel better about yourself. dont discount how hard people work to get to that level.
          come on now....all steroids ..i know their is alot of work and diet here is a pic of mike competing naturally no juice....im sure he trained hard and dieted but without gear placed very low
          Last edited by curtus e flush; 01-08-09, 04:38 PM.

Comment

come on now....all steroids ..i know their is alot of work and diet here is a pic of mike competing naturally no juice....im sure he trained hard and dieted but without gear placed very low
            you are arguing a point that I am not even arguing. sure he will look worse and sure he will place lower. nobody is saying he wouldn't.

what i am saying is that if you give him twice the amount of steroids he ever used and had him sit in a chair all day and eat pizza, he would look like shit. steroids only work if you go to the gym. lol.

Comment

by the way, the dates on your side by side picture is wrong. the picture on the left was 2 or 3 years AFTER the picture on the right.

Comment

you are arguing a point that I am not even arguing. sure he will look worse and sure he will place lower. nobody is saying he wouldn't.

what i am saying is that if you give him twice the amount of steroids he ever used and had him sit in a chair all day and eat pizza, he would look like shit. steroids only work if you go to the gym. lol.
                i know this.. all the tools are needed training,diet and gear without one forget it and the date thing... thats the dates that were on the pics already oh yeah whos arguing

Comment

To me he looks very good in both pictures just different. Its not that natural he looks bad, just that juiced he looks loads denser

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                    To me he looks very good in both pictures just different. Its not that natural he looks bad, just that juiced he looks loads denser
                    i dont think he dieted very well for the natural one either. abs are missing.

Comment

Working...
                    X