Jay Cutler guest posing pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    my legs stay lean no matter how fat i get.
    mine stay lean aswell -- just wish i could say that for the rest of me :)

actually at 270 i dont look to bad

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
      Me too, I would love it if my legs would get the fat and not my stomach
      yea, my fat goes to my stomach.

Comment

Well I'm not sure if I should be happy or mad with my situation then - I have abs almost year round and even when my total bodyfat gets up in the 12%/13% range I still have a tight waist and my muscles stay nice and firm/lean everywhere except my quads - my waist hasn't taken a hit since my first show but everytime I get ready for a show my legs are the LAST da*n thing to come in and it's REALLY starting to get frustrating ://

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
          what a beast :eek:
          he is a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
            Well I'm not sure if I should be happy or mad with my situation then - I have abs almost year round and even when my total bodyfat gets up in the 12%/13% range I still have a tight waist and my muscles stay nice and firm/lean everywhere except my quads - my waist hasn't taken a hit since my first show but everytime I get ready for a show my legs are the LAST da*n thing to come in and it's REALLY starting to get frustrating ://
            You have the perfect build for anyone but a bodybuilder. No one sees the definition in my quads when I' m wearing boardshorts at the lake.

Comment

Working...
            X