Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have any recent pics of ronnie coleman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have any recent pics of ronnie coleman?

i saw a pic of him signing autographs in a musclemag and he looked like shit but it was a bad picture trying to see if anyone has any recent retired pics of him now that he prob isnt juiced up anymore

he is guest posing at a show around here in a few weeks. he may look like shit compared to 2005 ronnie, but i bet he still looks pretty sick.

Comment

oh the pics i saw of him made him look fat with alot of it just chillin there like he hadnt worked out maybe it was just the picture

Comment

Originally posted by parabody View Post
        oh the pics i saw of him made him look fat with alot of it just chillin there like he hadnt worked out maybe it was just the picture
        he may be fat but i bet he is still massive.

Comment

Ronnie is guest posing at a show I'm going to in June...it'll be interesting to see how far he's let himself slide.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb View Post
            Ronnie is guest posing at a show I'm going to in June...it'll be interesting to see how far he's let himself slide.
            dont be surprised if he looks fucken sick! talked to a few people that said he is 300+ lbs with shredded abs right now.

Comment

Working...
            X