Top Brit's in the pro rankings... Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Brit's in the pro rankings... Pics

This is how the current British pro's are faring in the international pro rankings...

1) - Top Brit - (ranked 35) - Eddie Abbew

2) - Troy Brown (ranked 51)

3) - John Hodgson (ranked 60)

4) - Hunni Glanville (ranked 66)

5) - Lee Powell (ranked 68)

6) - Mike Sheridan (ranked 78)

7) - Trevor Chrouch (ranked 92)

Thought you would find this thread interesting Mr incredible.

Comment

How do you get all this information B?

Thats really interesting, and not completely suprising. We really haven't got much these days, in the past; Chris Dickerson, Bertil Fox (robbed in one Olympia), Dorian and my favourite Charles Clairmont.

While the guys above are very impressive they can't live with the Americans or the Canadians, we need another hero!

Comment

that list came from ironmanmag.

i tell ya, eddie was doing pretty good in america for awhile. something happened to his health if i remember and he has never been the same.

Comment

i was chattin to Eddie Abbew at one of qualifiers for the final 2008 (ukfbb) and he said while he was in the states alot of people mis took him his Ronnie!! which he thought was funny! another good pro that ive met and was a really nice bloke! really down to earth and happy to stand around and hive out advice,

Comment

AND big troy brown ive swapped loads of emails with him most of them askin him for advice and again more than happy to reply! top bloke!!

Comment

Danny P do you train at Body limits or Bethnel green, I wonder what rank Flex Lewis is now he got 3rd in the 202 class at the 2008 Olympia ..::: Official Website of IFBB-PRO James Flex Lewis :::.. website and design by www.es77-media.de and how James llewelyn will get on now that he has his pro card
              YouTube - DB Curls

We just don't seem to have any top heavyweights

My mate, dirty bastard that he is tried to get his wife into swinging and he took her to this place for swingers, gets i the pool with all the other naked people and Eddie Abbew is among the crowd lol, guys a swinger

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post

My mate, dirty bastard that he is tried to get his wife into swinging and he took her to this place for swingers, gets i the pool with all the other naked people and Eddie Abbew is among the crowd lol, guys a swinger
                :rofl:

Comment

Danny P do you train at Body limits or Bethnel green, I wonder what rank Flex Lewis is now he got 3rd in the 202 class at the 2008 Olympia ..::: Official Website of IFBB-PRO James Flex Lewis :::.. website and design by www.es77-media.de and how James llewelyn will get on now that he has his pro card
                  YouTube - DB Curls
                  Nope cambridge, I like flex, but dunno how well he's gonna do now, as he guest posin a lot now and thats gotta eat into his trainin,
                  and i was there when llewelyn got his pro card... the man looked good, did u know he dropped a weight class and came in 7kg lighter than the year before!! and i dunno how well llewelyn will do as he's always gonna be chasin flex! and i really think that flex will one day be MR O!

Comment

Originally posted by danny p View Post
                    Nope cambridge, I like flex, but dunno how well he's gonna do now, as he guest posin a lot now and thats gotta eat into his trainin,
                    and i was there when llewelyn got his pro card... the man looked good, did u know he dropped a weight class and came in 7kg lighter than the year before!! and i dunno how well llewelyn will do as he's always gonna be chasin flex! and i really think that flex will one day be MR O!
                    Ya the thing is Llewelyn went to see Niel Hill, Niel prepared Flex Lewis for then British when he got his pro card, so Niel takes a loo at hime and says well at light heavy you don't have the proportions to win, we cant grow your chest and back enough to match your arms but what we can do is rip them right up and shape them and bring your weight down so your arms etc fall in sync.

It worked at middleweight.

Cambridge eh!, do you doff the head cap every morning and go punting along the water while studying economics then or just live there, nice place from what I've seen, no shortage of your ladies for a young ma I shouldn't wonder:evil:

Comment

Ya the thing is Llewelyn went to see Niel Hill, Niel prepared Flex Lewis for then British when he got his pro card, so Niel takes a loo at hime and says well at light heavy you don't have the proportions to win, we cant grow your chest and back enough to match your arms but what we can do is rip them right up and shape them and bring your weight down so your arms etc fall in sync.

It worked at middleweight.

Cambridge eh!, do you doff the head cap every morning and go punting along the water while studying economics then or just live there, nice place from what I've seen, no shortage of your ladies for a young ma I shouldn't wonder:evil:
                      HA nope just live here,

Comment

Working...
                      X