• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ronnie Coleman Pics

Still looking like a monster.
    Attached Files

yup.. sure does!

Comment

He isnt doing the Olympia this year is he??

Comment

damn, still a beast.

Comment

not the biggest he has been but still awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg View Post
            He isnt doing the Olympia this year is he??
            na, he is supposed to be retired but i have heard some talk of him doing the arnold next year.

Comment

He's damn near as wide as the atv in the last pic, lol.

Comment

I'm sorry but if I had retired from a sport as grueling as the one he is in/at least the same level I wouldn't want to do what it took to maintain that size. I realize it would probably crush him mentally to slip down to a good looking 225 and lean etc but he has to know he can't *healthily* sustain what he is at this point - his body simply isn't made for it. God I hope I never get to a point where I'm mentally unable to choose *life* over what I look like when done competing etc.

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
                  I'm sorry but if I had retired from a sport as grueling as the one he is in/at least the same level I wouldn't want to do what it took to maintain that size. I realize it would probably crush him mentally to slip down to a good looking 225 and lean etc but he has to know he can't *healthily* sustain what he is at this point - his body simply isn't made for it. God I hope I never get to a point where I'm mentally unable to choose *life* over what I look like when done competing etc.
                  i really wouldn't be so sure he is running what you think he is running. sure, he is running higher doses of AAS then me or you but i doubt very much that he is running anything more then a test/tren type cycle.

Comment

Working...
                  X