• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dennis Wolf Pics.

The real Mr.O
    Attached Files

Holy Hell!

Comment

he's massive, look at the top left and bottom left pics though, his abs look all distended. I was really hoping that with Ronnie off the scene, Jay would come in tighter than in the last few years, because he doesn't have to worry about being outsized like he was by Ronnie for so long. I'd like to see the show with all the competitors coming in really tight and muscular. Wolf looks massive but if he's not careful he's gonna go down the wrong road IMO.

He still lacks lower lats IMO, only because everything else is so wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        he's massive, look at the top left and bottom left pics though, his abs look all distended. I was really hoping that with Ronnie off the scene, Jay would come in tighter than in the last few years, because he doesn't have to worry about being outsized like he was by Ronnie for so long. I'd like to see the show with all the competitors coming in really tight and muscular. Wolf looks massive but if he's not careful he's gonna go down the wrong road IMO.

He still lacks lower lats IMO, only because everything else is so wow!
        and cutler is a mess from head to toe so whats your point? :moon:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          and cutler is a mess from head to toe so whats your point? :moon:
          My point is tubbs, its been a life long dream to watch the Olympia and just because you can't be bothered to drag your marshmellow ass outa guidosville and down there to hook up with your old xbox buddy, your sitting there misery guts shitting all over my dream:rofl:

Well I have news for ya buddy, I'm gonna have a blast, yeah thats right, Vegas will love me, the stars will give me all the secret advice to move my physique forwards. Meanwhile you'll be squeezed up against some crappy quality livestreaming and begin crying in feotal position when you clock my my big Brit guns flexing as I shake hands with Big Ron et al.

I can just see you now crying and dribbling cheese steak out of your mouth muttering, 'I coulda been there, I coulda been a contender, now Mr Incredible has all the lowdown, if only I'd not been such a miserypoo'

:P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            My point is tubbs, its been a life long dream to watch the Olympia and just because you can't be bothered to drag your marshmellow ass outa guidosville and down there to hook up with your old xbox buddy, your sitting there misery guts shitting all over my dream:rofl:

Well I have news for ya buddy, I'm gonna have a blast, yeah thats right, Vegas will love me, the stars will give me all the secret advice to move my physique forwards. Meanwhile you'll be squeezed up against some crappy quality livestreaming and begin crying in feotal position when you clock my my big Brit guns flexing as I shake hands with Big Ron et al.

I can just see you now crying and dribbling cheese steak out of your mouth muttering, 'I coulda been there, I coulda been a contender, now Mr Incredible has all the lowdown, if only I'd not been such a miserypoo'

:P
            :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that was the best post i have seen in a long time. good shit.

just to be clear, i am not trying to say you wont have fun or anything like that. the O is a good show and i am sure you will have a great time. my beef is more with cutler being Mr.O when there are much better bodybuilders standing right next to him.

Comment

by the way, i may just go yet. girl i know is competing in Fitness at the O for the first time and a bunch of my training partners are going out to route for her. if i go i will send you a pm.

Comment

cool man, I'll let McDonalds and Subway know

Comment

dude looks amazing and mr inc. you're killin me, lmao

Comment

:eek: :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      :eek: :eek:
                      :agree:

Comment

Working...