• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler 15 days out from the O.

Shitty pic but you get the idea.
    Attached Files

Lmao - Jay Cutler is secretly a Rado wannabe :P

Comment

Is it just me or does his waist look better??

Comment

I'm with you FB he seems to look tighter, hopefully he's taking things back to where they should be

Comment

check out the pumped sausage fingers lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            I'm with you FB he seems to look tighter, hopefully he's taking things back to where they should be

Yeah, I was going say he looked tighter overall - good for him.

Comment

phone photos and how you look on stage are 2 different things.

Comment

ya B but thats all we have to go on, looks o track to me but you have more comp exp than me, just hope he doesn't cloud then add tan and restricted water, should be good

Comment

ya B but thats all we have to go on, looks o track to me but you have more comp exp than me, just hope he doesn't cloud then add tan and restricted water, should be good
                  one thing is for sure and i dont think you can argue this fact. comparing this photo and and the wolf pics. jay does not have that wow factor like wolf does.

Comment

check out the pumped sausage fingers lol!
                    isnt that from the growth...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      one thing is for sure and i dont think you can argue this fact. comparing this photo and and the wolf pics. jay does not have that wow factor like wolf does.

You've also been looking at Jay for a lot longer.

Comment

Agreed but then, Lee Labrada didn't have the same wow factor as Paul Dillet.

We'll see on the day like you say and if anything Cutler look a little leaner and less blown

Comment

Agreed but then, Lee Labrada didn't have the same wow factor as Paul Dillet.

We'll see on the day like you say and if anything Cutler look a little leaner and less blown
                          comparing lee labrada and cutler is like comparing a fine wine to a Budweiser.

Comment

comparing lee labrada and cutler is like comparing a fine wine to a Budweiser.
                            haha I bet its funny watching you get drunk in a settled environment:rofl:

Comment

haha I bet its funny watching you get drunk in a settled environment:rofl:
                              if your idea of funny is watching me get down with your wife then so be it. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X