Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie still looking huge...

Attached Files

He's one of the most incredible human specimens ever to walk the planet no doubt, you don't get many of those every 100 years

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      He's one of the most incredible human specimens ever to walk the planet no doubt, you don't get many of those every 100 years
      i hope he dominates when he comes back next year.

Comment

A guy at work saw him in Vegas. He didn't go for the show, didn't even know it was going on. Anyways, he was in absolute awe of him. I've shown him pictures and said stuff about Coleman, but he said none of that does him justice.

Comment

WOW...HOLY SHIT....

good for him. His traps look sick.

Comment

i saw a pic of him and his wife on another board, looked like he doesnt even lift. Its on his wifes website.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              i saw a pic of him and his wife on another board, looked like he doesnt even lift. Its on his wifes website.
              you never saw a picture of Ronnie that looks like "he dosent lift".

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                you never saw a picture of Ronnie that looks like "he dosent lift".
                My ass i didnt, wasnt that old either. I cant remember his wifes website, i will try to find it.

Comment

here ya go..
                  Attached Files

Comment

MyExersize.com - Personal Training - Rouaida Achkar
                    heres the website, there is afew of ronnie at different sizes.

Comment

something aint right about that picture. look at all the other pics on that site. he looks like big ron in every one besides that one.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        something aint right about that picture. look at all the other pics on that site. he looks like big ron in every one besides that one.
                        Theres a couple of others he is definitly smaller. Its his wife's site. No question its him. You know he doesnt look that good all year round bro.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          Theres a couple of others he is definitly smaller. Its his wife's site. No question its him. You know he doesnt look that good all year round bro.
                          i have never seen ronnie small ever. i have seen him in the off season and he us usually BIGGER! lol.

Comment

Still massive

Comment

I think he does Steroids.

Comment

Working...
                              X