lifting in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifting in prison

thought this was pretty cool -- remember they dont have acess to a quarter of what we have acess too !! they do it for the love of iron !!!

Dailymotion - Lifting in prison, a video from Tech9. bodybuilding, steroids, ifbb, olympia, coleman

brilliant, haleyluya haha, those brothers know how to motivate.

If you ever go down definately best to hang with the weight crew

Comment

they took weights out of all most all pens I was in the feds and no weights just water bags and u get the hole if u get caught lifting useing water so its mostley pushups and stuff. Some state pens still have weights but only in min class security

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
        they took weights out of all most all pens I was in the feds and no weights just water bags and u get the hole if u get caught lifting useing water so its mostley pushups and stuff. Some state pens still have weights but only in min class security
        yup - shits so easy to use as a weapon it's gone from most prisons round here too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          brilliant, haleyluya haha, those brothers know how to motivate.

If you ever go down definately best to hang with the weight crew
          Hang with the weight crew! That wont happen in California its strictly race.

No more weights in prison anyways

Comment

No weights on my range when I was in.... Wasn't there long thank god but those guys do come up with some creative stuff to workout since they don't have weights....

Comment

Damn, how many people we have on this board that have been to prison?

Comment

lol i did 63 months when i was a bit younger lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                  I was just thiunking the same thing! bunch a convicts!

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                    remember we only know what a person posts online . we never really know what he/she is like offline

you would be surprised :agreed:

Comment

jersey is as hard as any prison. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        jersey is as hard as any prison. :lmao:
                        such a tool :D - vast majority of people I know have spent few days of there lives in jail - I'm not surprised that online it changes, just not something enjoyable to talk about really.

Comment

buncha prison scumbags. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            buncha prison scumbags. :D
                            U wanna get shanked big mouth... haha jk

Prison is no where anyone wants to be and after they get out they usually don't like to talk about it because of the stereotypes that come with it... Not every one who has been to jail is a useless criminal....

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                              such a tool :D - vast majority of people I know have spent few days of there lives in jail - I'm not surprised that online it changes, just not something enjoyable to talk about really.
                              I know people who have gone to jail for a few days, but not prison.

Comment

Working...
                              X