• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashop
    replied
    Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    How do steroids get brought in jail?
    Visitors...and most times...the employees and guards in the prisons.

Leave a comment:

• Dirk Diggler
    replied
    I've always wondered how any of these dudes could eat enough of the right foods to fuel their bodies. I've been to county jail a couple times and the food there is just garbage. I'm talking green fucking hot dogs and a couple spoon fulls of pasta!

Leave a comment:

• dna9488
    replied
    Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
    I swalloed 100 anadrols in 3 ballons when I was locked up.
    I was the only one with that shit everthing else was herion and some weed! my buddy was a pro at sticking that stuff up his ass, lol crazy how fast he could do it.
    You're fucking crazy rocket

its not realy the gaurds it is more the free staff. they bring in crazy stuff bro. cell phones, PSPs and shit like that
    yea that's what i've heard. They get crazy shit in there.

Leave a comment:

• the art of war
    replied
    I was the only one with that shit everthing else was herion and some weed! my buddy was a pro at sticking that stuff up his ass, lol crazy how fast he could do it.
    he got personal training by rado!! :rofl:

Leave a comment:

• ROCKETW19
    replied
    Yea, I've heard of guards being corrupt. Sad system man.

What else is next? Sweat shops in prison?
    its not realy the gaurds it is more the free staff. they bring in crazy stuff bro. cell phones, PSPs and shit like that

Leave a comment:

• ROCKETW19
    replied

Leave a comment:

• the art of war
    replied

anything on the outside you can get on the inside - just about $ - money makes the world turn brother.

Leave a comment:

• dna9488
    replied
    Originally posted by blm View Post
    It's a corrupt system; guards allow things to happen and participate in them as well. Gangs run federal prisons, not the guards or the warden.

Leave a comment:

• blm
    replied

It's a corrupt system; guards allow things to happen and participate in them as well. Gangs run federal prisons, not the guards or the warden.

Leave a comment:

• the art of war
    replied
    exactly why I would love to never go off lol.

Leave a comment:

• blm
    replied
    Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    yeah hah - he was pretty quick to bring up juice :weights: coming from one addict, addictive personalities and AAS can switch from rec to juice very quickly - I am making sure I keep physicals and a watch, but as is - I know that tren esp having been off so long, is going to be real harsh and had plenty of warning - still going to try tren e. Just saying gotta be careful not to literally switch one habbit to overkill of another. I could easily see myself never wanting to come off as I feel so damn good on. And feeling good is the entire reason why I chose the drug I did in the first place.

Being off is the hardest part. You start to compare everything to when you were on and that is depressing added to the chemical changes in your body it plays hell on your psyche.

Leave a comment:

• dna9488
    replied
    Lots of orals get distributed in the pen (no pun intended either). Shit man, you got weights, anabolics, food and rest....it's perfect if you have nothing better to do with your life :weights:

Leave a comment:

• the art of war
    replied
    Lots of orals get distributed in the pen (no pun intended either). Shit man, you got weights, anabolics, food and rest....it's perfect if you have nothing better to do with your life :weights:
    yeah hah - he was pretty quick to bring up juice :weights: coming from one addict, addictive personalities and AAS can switch from rec to juice very quickly - I am making sure I keep physicals and a watch, but as is - I know that tren esp having been off so long, is going to be real harsh and had plenty of warning - still going to try tren e. Just saying gotta be careful not to literally switch one habbit to overkill of another. I could easily see myself never wanting to come off as I feel so damn good on. And feeling good is the entire reason why I chose the drug I did in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• blm
    replied
    Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    Kid I know just did a 4 year bid and he was the skinniest little dope runner you can imagine - he is like a yolked out 225 about 5'8 - brick solid, all he did was lift with people, now it's his whole gig. Was so crazy to see him I could barely believe it was the same person. Just saw him today, told him about my gym.

Leave a comment:

• the art of war
    replied
    Kid I know just did a 4 year bid and he was the skinniest little dope runner you can imagine - he is like a yolked out 225 about 5'8 - brick solid, all he did was lift with people, now it's his whole gig. Was so crazy to see him I could barely believe it was the same person. Just saw him today, told him about my gym.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X