No announcement yet.

lifting in prison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had some trouble in the past it all worked out. a cop told me once if you want to find the nuts or criminals in any town go to the local gym so we all have that in common.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      a cop told me once if you want to find the nuts or criminals in any town go to the local gym
      haha

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
        yup - shits so easy to use as a weapon it's gone from most prisons round here too.
        I ran a weight room in a max prison, all selector machines. I agree free weights are to easy to crack some upside the head with. Especially when there isn't a death penalty in MI and a guy is doing triple life w/o parole.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
          I know people who have gone to jail for a few days, but not prison.
          I just meant it as the saying , "was there for a few days" - the people I know have least they have been in for was 3 months roughly, out of a 1-2 year sentence. Spent a hot minute in jail etc etc :D

Comment

its messed up when in if u get into a fight u get charged in the prison and can get a street charge to add time so u go for a few years and end up doing 10

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
              its messed up when in if u get into a fight u get charged in the prison and can get a street charge to add time so u go for a few years and end up doing 10
              esp if you got some dude doin life who has NOTHING to lose - you think ppl are crazy on the streets, then ur like wtf , this dude has literally nothin but time on his hands and we know how fucked up he is already!!!! Jail's a fuckin mess.

Comment

i think its amazing how much iron brings people together... he said that its the criminality that they have in common, i say its the weights.... ill admit i have my own prejudice on certain ethnicities, but those same people that work out are like brothers to me... it aint about race in the gym its about the passion

Comment

Kid I know just did a 4 year bid and he was the skinniest little dope runner you can imagine - he is like a yolked out 225 about 5'8 - brick solid, all he did was lift with people, now it's his whole gig. Was so crazy to see him I could barely believe it was the same person. Just saw him today, told him about my gym.

Comment

Kid I know just did a 4 year bid and he was the skinniest little dope runner you can imagine - he is like a yolked out 225 about 5'8 - brick solid, all he did was lift with people, now it's his whole gig. Was so crazy to see him I could barely believe it was the same person. Just saw him today, told him about my gym.
                    Lots of orals get distributed in the pen (no pun intended either). Shit man, you got weights, anabolics, food and rest....it's perfect if you have nothing better to do with your life :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      Lots of orals get distributed in the pen (no pun intended either). Shit man, you got weights, anabolics, food and rest....it's perfect if you have nothing better to do with your life :weights:
                      yeah hah - he was pretty quick to bring up juice :weights: coming from one addict, addictive personalities and AAS can switch from rec to juice very quickly - I am making sure I keep physicals and a watch, but as is - I know that tren esp having been off so long, is going to be real harsh and had plenty of warning - still going to try tren e. Just saying gotta be careful not to literally switch one habbit to overkill of another. I could easily see myself never wanting to come off as I feel so damn good on. And feeling good is the entire reason why I chose the drug I did in the first place.

Comment

How do steroids get brought in jail?

Comment

yeah hah - he was pretty quick to bring up juice :weights: coming from one addict, addictive personalities and AAS can switch from rec to juice very quickly - I am making sure I keep physicals and a watch, but as is - I know that tren esp having been off so long, is going to be real harsh and had plenty of warning - still going to try tren e. Just saying gotta be careful not to literally switch one habbit to overkill of another. I could easily see myself never wanting to come off as I feel so damn good on. And feeling good is the entire reason why I chose the drug I did in the first place.

Being off is the hardest part. You start to compare everything to when you were on and that is depressing added to the chemical changes in your body it plays hell on your psyche.

Comment

exactly why I would love to never go off lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                              How do steroids get brought in jail?

It's a corrupt system; guards allow things to happen and participate in them as well. Gangs run federal prisons, not the guards or the warden.

Comment

It's a corrupt system; guards allow things to happen and participate in them as well. Gangs run federal prisons, not the guards or the warden.
                                Yea, I've heard of guards being corrupt. Sad system man.

What else is next? Sweat shops in prison?

Comment

Working...
                                X