Anyone heard of this dude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of this dude

I found out about this dude on bb.com, and holy shit he looks huge for his age. Anyone ever heard of him?

MySpace.com - Aleksey Lesukov - 21 - Male - myspace.com/alekseylesukov

yea, a genetic freak. its funny he dosent have his newest pics on his myspace though. he has developed awsome set of tits in the last year or so. it sucks cause he has an almost perfect build but his gyno throws it all off now.

Comment

You got links? I'd love to see what his training is like.

Comment

I mean, holy fucking shit, look at this kid:

Aleksey Lesukov gym on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

i remember seeing his new gyno on musculardevelopment.com its a big set too. he dosent seem to mind it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            i remember seeing his new gyno on musculardevelopment.com its a big set too. he dosent seem to mind it. lol
            That is really such a shame. I wish I had that natural talent. To waste it, :wack:.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              NONE of that is natural talent...Hard work? Yes it is; nothing natural about his physique though.
              I think he was referring to his genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                I found out about this dude on bb.com, and holy shit he looks huge for his age. Anyone ever heard of him?

MySpace.com - Aleksey Lesukov - 21 - Male - myspace.com/alekseylesukov
                Yes that kid is an amazing athlete. Surely to do some damage in the competetive ranks.

Comment

Something about the guys chest never looked right.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
                    I think he was referring to his genetics.
                    You changed back?

Comment

You changed back?
                      It's all still me :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                        NONE of that is natural talent...Hard work? Yes it is; nothing natural about his physique though.
                        here we go.

nobody is saying he isn't using drugs.

but without his NATURAL genetic gift which is the biggest factor by far he would look nothing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          but without his NATURAL genetic gift which is the biggest factor by far he would look nothing like that.
                          I took what Rado said as, there is nothing natural about a dude at 19 looking like that. Personally, I agree with that. He is amazing for his age, but I bet if he never touched a weight set he would still look mildly built. That is what I meant by natural talent.

Comment

looks like a big little guy, good genetics no doubt, looks like a gymnast with legs and chest.

Comment

I took what Rado said as, there is nothing natural about a dude at 19 looking like that. Personally, I agree with that. He is amazing for his age, but I bet if he never touched a weight set he would still look mildly built. That is what I meant by natural talent.
                              if he never touched a weight set he would still look great with his shirt off. he has flex wheeler genetics if not better.

Comment

Working...
                              X