Dennis Wolf 10 weeks out from 2011 Olympia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wolf 10 weeks out from 2011 Olympia

His 10 week out look is the look I am aiming for. Massive and lean but not so lean where he has started to loose his fullness and shape. Looks fucken great.
    Attached Files

his fucking legs are so big it makes the rest of him look normal.lol

Comment

He's big. Looks like his legs got bigger

Comment

He is almost as big as me. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          He is almost as big as me. :weights:

True dat... the scale doesn't lie..

How do you manage to hold onto the handlebars on your bike with a belly like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            True dat... the scale doesn't lie..

How do you manage to hold onto the handlebars on your bike with a belly like that?
            I steer with my belly. :nutkick:

Comment

Look like dennis has put on some muscle this year, good for him, Palumbo etc gave shit about him cheating on chad nichols diet and people said he was done then last olympia he shocked all and did his own diet and looked great again like 07.

Those high lat insertions are actually starting to work in his favour in that pose from the frint but id like to see his calves and back from the rear. I hope that's a slightly twisted shot from the front or something looks a bit off with the right lat, although saying that cutler has one leg bigger than the other and it hasn't stopped him. Really hope he brings an even better package. If he nails his weak spots I see no one stopping him, no one

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                fucking homo!
                Lol at the court atourney attempt at swaying the jury, the pink text lol!

Thanks for posting B, can't wait for the olympia now

Comment

Just hope he doesn't diet away his muscle.

I remember Dennis James always looking insane 2 weeks out and then show time looking like garbage.

Comment

I've never seen him look that big.

The thing that intrigues me about him is that I think his run in top flight bbing could go on for a long long time. The sheer extreemeness of his quads size and sweep, wide lats and shoulders, small waist and huge arms are a deadly combo and even when he starts to decline there's margin for error with a waist that small. Its typically the waist that starts to go as first signs of slippage as with ronnie but wolfes waist is tiny to start with. Just hope he doesn't fuck it with excess gh and slin and heavy lifting

Comment

‪dennis wolfe.MP4‬‏ - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        His 10 week out look is the look I am aiming for. Massive and lean but not so lean where he has started to loose his fullness and shape. Looks fucken great.
                        If he could just tie everything together at the right time this man can do some MAJOR damage in the pro ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                          If he could just tie everything together at the right time this man can do some MAJOR damage in the pro ranks.
                          He's already taken 4th in the olympia a couple times

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            He's already taken 4th in the olympia a couple times
                            What is his posing trunk size you super fan you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              What is his posing trunk size you super fan you.
                              Cmon bro everyone know he's already done damage in pro ranks, he's a stalwart at the o and BSN sponsered, couls be you B, your still young enough, I'm gonna compete in the master over 40s in 6 years, get my pro card then just as I'm coming into my peak

Comment

Working...
                              X