• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    just mental illness. :rofl:

i have visions of grandeur. :lmao:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Mr I, you are lost bro. It is the compound effect. No pro or amature for that matter is "running a little test".

Bro from 17 to 20 I never came off. I am running test, dbol, and peptides now. I am not pointing my finger and looking down, I am part of it. Difference is, I am not confused or stupid to think there is no health issue.
      agreed and this is why my doc and i are very close ... he tests me on the reg .. only time things get a little off base is when i get ready for a show .. other then that things stay in the green as far as my blood work ... keep it basic most of the time and you can live pretty healthy life on gear .. its the shows that can and will bite you .. its why my wife has asked me for the next one to be my last one ... it takes its toll on the body and mind ..

i dont do it for anything but me .. i fucking love it ... i love to compete .. love to challenge myself to diet for 20 weeks .. not many can do it they cave .. my next will be my last though ..

Comment

You been saying your wife wants you to stop and this is gonna be your last for years bro.

Fuck the shows dude, they aren't doing shit for you.

Keep training, keep living the bodybuilder lifestyle, but the shows... Fuck the shows.

Comment

You been saying your wife wants you to stop and this is gonna be your last for years bro.

Fuck the shows dude, they aren't doing shit for you.

Keep training, keep living the bodybuilder lifestyle, but the shows... Fuck the shows.
          my wife would love you lol

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
            my wife would love you lol
            she already does. :hibb: :thumup:

Comment

Scots comment and your just comes back to my point that if you take out the diuretics, harsh aas etc its not so bad. As I say, bit of test here and there and watch your cholesterol etc and no big deal.

Comment

Yea he really pulled it off, those diuretics, DNP, etc.. etc.. really worked. :hmm:

If you guys think this is what bodybuilding is today then I feel for you. Being a pro used to mean something...

fucken garbage chest and abdomen.
                Attached Files

Comment

Yeah he's done, chest is all fucked and its age, nothing he can do now, fucken loser shoulda studied at school lol!

Comment

This was what I knew as "bodybuilding" when I was growing up. These were the guys that I wanted to look like. Nobody on stage today looks half as good. Today they are too flat on stage, doesnt look like full healthy muscle. Looks like dried out floppy shit from all the garbage drugs.
                    Attached Files

Comment

These guys aren't using drugs to assist bodybuilding goals anymore. They are abusing drugs to the point that is destroying there bodies.

Comment

Gotta say bro, flex is done because his kidneys gave out on diuretics, shoot me down if I'm wrong but that's what I heard

Comment

I understand they used diuretics bro. But something else is going on here. We call Jay fucking cutler mr o today. Cutler looks like a lump of shit next to all those guys from the late 90's. Is it the type of drugs, the dosages, prep style, diet, wtf is it.

Don't say genetics because everyone in the top shows looked better then top show guys today.

Comment

Basics aren't happening imo, train like pussies, eat new shit instead of old school boiled chicken and brown rice, shitty supplements, drugs that have sides they don't realise.

Comment

I am with you on this Bouncer. The physiques of early '90's bodybuilders were the best.

I think its due to drug abuse and high calorie intake (excess of 10K)

Comment

DNA, levrone lives in your area right? Go ask the mother fucker what he thinks is different about today's guys and guys from like 95-00. That was the second golden era for sure and those guys are what we should strive for.

Comment

Working...
                                X