Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Levrone be seemingly happy with this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can Levrone be seemingly happy with this.

I understand growing up and taking care of yourself, being healthy etc..

But how can be happy with looking like this video after looking like this!

You know damn well even a little gear like HRT levels and this guy would respond like a beast!

But instead he is happy with this. I dont get it.

‪levrone2000's Channel‬‏ - YouTube

and i am sorry but are they saying he is 220lb @ 6% bf in that video? lmfao

Comment

So when you starting your anavar cycle brah? Fucken poser

Comment

drug addict.

Comment

Rado came off like last week lol

Comment

are you now finding out about the Levrone report and channel on youtube? The guys probably is around 220lbs, but like 14% bodyfat. When i saw him, he looked like an average person, sad.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
              are you now finding out about the Levrone report and channel on youtube? The guys probably is around 220lbs, but like 14% bodyfat. When i saw him, he looked like an average person, sad.
              yes i just found out about kevin levrone as a matter of fact.

Comment

Lol...

Comment

I've not seen one person on this board look as good as that all things considered, on or off, except maybe BigScott and me. Don't know what your talking about B, yes he was bigger before and he quit at the best he could be, as did Flex and both are nearly ads well known asb Ronnie who was a laughing stock in his last comp and went out looking shite. Leverone looks just fine IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    I've not seen one person on this board look as good as that all things considered, on or off, except maybe BigScott and me. Don't know what your talking about B, yes he was bigger before and he quit at the best he could be, as did Flex and both are nearly ads well known asb Ronnie who was a laughing stock in his last comp and went out looking shite. Leverone looks just fine IMO
                    Point is he looked insane before and now he looks normal if not a bit saggy and loose in the skin yet he seems like he is impressed with himself in his current state. How can you be a Ferrari and then be happy with being a ford? Maybe I'm not old enough to understand, I dunno.

And lol @ the you and Scott thing. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      Point is he looked insane before and now he looks normal if not a bit saggy and loose in the skin yet he seems like he is impressed with himself in his current state. How can you be a Ferrari and then be happy with being a ford? Maybe I'm not old enough to understand, I dunno.

And lol @ the you and Scott thing. :lmao:
                      Scott thing was a joke, I was only talking about me ;-) he feels good because he's natty bro and you don't look that good natty, no way

Comment

You think he looks good bro? Honestly? Even natty I feel like he is sort of flappy lol, like he doesn't fill out his skin.

Comment

You think he looks good bro? Honestly? Even natty I feel like he is sort of flappy lol, like he doesn't fill out his skin.
                          that's because his skin is all stretched out from being 250lbs, lol

Comment

I guess, I just feel like he must not be dieting or working out very hard even natty. He has no fullness to his muscles, chest is sagy, abs are sloppy and they are trying to say he is 220 @ 6 % come on brah, who they trying to fool. Looks about 195 @ 12-15%

Comment

I guess, I just feel like he must not be dieting or working out very hard even natty. He has no fullness to his muscles, chest is sagy, abs are sloppy and they are trying to say he is 220 @ 6 % come on brah, who they trying to fool. Looks about 195 @ 12-15%
                              yea, 220 sounds like a bunch of crap. The max i would assume would be 210

Comment

Working...
                              X