Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Ronnie Coleman Pic

Time to put the posing trunks away Ron.

What a sad state of affairs. Unacceptable to let oneself go like this after putting in all those years of hard work.

Comment

He's injured but yeah, needs to drop to hrt change his training and stop the posing

Comment

ronnie is a dick ... very unprofessional .. lost any respect i had for him after being around him a couple weeks ago .. a black forrest gump

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          ronnie is a dick ... very unprofessional .. lost any respect i had for him after being around him a couple weeks ago .. a black forrest gump
          lets have more details on that bro. you had dinner with him right? what happened to make you say that?

Comment

This is very surprising to me...do tell.

Comment

dude is still wearing shirts that were tight on him in his glory days. lol

Comment

I remember showing you those pics. i said to you I saw a pic of ronnie that looked like he doesn't even train and you said "you never saw a pic of ronnie that looks like he doesn't train" fact

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  I remember showing you those pics. i said to you I saw a pic of ronnie that looked like he doesn't even train and you said "you never saw a pic of ronnie that looks like he doesn't train" fact
                  find thread or it didnt happen. fact. :rofl:

Comment

Thing is, six months of tren, test, gh, maybe slin, the guy would impress once more

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                      Thing is, six months of tren, test, gh, maybe slin, the guy would impress once more
                      Considering that is more compounds at one time then I have ever done that's not really that impressive to say he would impress once more..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                        No he wouldn't.

Comment

Well IDK what happened with the Scott situation but let's not forget this "pos" we're talking about had arguably the biggest physique ever to date. I mean 8 sandows does deserve a tiny respect no?

We all know after big names like Haney, Yates, etc all say they are making a comeback and milk supplement money for a few years after they retire. From what I understand Ronnie is going to do the next masters olympia. (Dont have a source on that can not remember who told me). Has anyone heard of this?

I've seen the interviews and yeah he sounds like Forrest Gump lol. But he also has a degree in accounting so I doubt he's a dummy. Not that book smarts and common sense are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                            Well IDK what happened with the Scott situation but let's not forget this "pos" we're talking about had arguably the biggest physique ever to date. I mean 8 sandows does deserve a tiny respect no?

We all know after big names like Haney, Yates, etc all say they are making a comeback and milk supplement money for a few years after they retire. From what I understand Ronnie is going to do the next masters olympia. (Dont have a source on that can not remember who told me). Has anyone heard of this?

I've seen the interviews and yeah he sounds like Forrest Gump lol. But he also has a degree in accounting so I doubt he's a dummy. Not that book smarts and common sense are the same.
                            that masters thing was a rumor like 2 years ago. not happening.

Comment

His mrs seemed like an ass when I met her, that may be the problem. Very few competitive bodybuilders I would say are nice guys though, usually conceited narcissistic tossers

Comment

Working...
                              X