Kris Dim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Dim

I first met Kris Dim in 2002. He guest posed my 1st show. He owned (and still does a local Max Muscle).

You may remember he suffered a very serious heart attack in the mid 2000's. Then he made a comeback and was in magazines saying, "I don't believe in quit" in the cytosport ads or whatever it was.

A year or two after his comeback he suffered his 2nd heart attack. The Dr.'s said you're done or the next one will kill you. Sad.

kris Dim - YouTube

yea not a fan. he displayed great stupidity and played with to much synthol.

Comment

Was the heart attack caused by the AAS or the synthol or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Was the heart attack caused by the AAS or the synthol or what?
        genetic combined with the lifestyle of a pro.

Comment

Agreed. He had a heart condition already. Hopefully he will stay healthy from here on out.

Comment

sad stuff. read an article about him in some magazine. he still pushes himself hard even though he could croak out any minute

Comment

Would like to know more about his heart probs. I have a history in my family so i run lipitor and olmetec when I cycle.

Comment

Heart attackKris suffered a heart attack on June 8, 2007. Muscular Development magazine's editor David Palumbo reported the following day, "Kris collapsed yesterday and had emergency heart surgery to repair a split in his aortic valve. The split in his valve caused a significant stroke that could have caused significant damage or death."

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Try prevastatin:) Better on the liver...
                  Do you use it?

Comment

Working...
                  X