No announcement yet.

Modern Bodybuilding Worst of the Worst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I first met Titus about 10 years ago in 2000 or 2001. He was at a local max muscle signing photos. I was 18 or 19 then and remember thinking wtf...this guy can't be for real. Fairly nice guy with the deepest voice. Another girl was with him (possibly Kelly Ryan but idk) catering to him with food.

Actually I was wondering if he is allowed visitors where he is locked up. If he was allowed visitors I would definitely consider hiring him to coach me--or give me his formula for the 1996 USA's ;)

Comment

Tell him Bouncer said....

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        I first met Titus about 10 years ago in 2000 or 2001. He was at a local max muscle signing photos. I was 18 or 19 then and remember thinking wtf...this guy can't be for real. Fairly nice guy with the deepest voice. Another girl was with him (possibly Kelly Ryan but idk) catering to him with food.

Actually I was wondering if he is allowed visitors where he is locked up. If he was allowed visitors I would definitely consider hiring him to coach me--or give me his formula for the 1996 USA's ;)
        You could easily blank out the murder and burning and possible rape etc right?

Comment

He was set up

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            He was set up
            Free Titus!

Comment

He was set up
              Lol guy was a short ass devious cunt that thought hen was something and squealed line so pig everytime he didn't get his own way, was knownd for violence and bullying but shat it when challenged, even ducked baroni. If he ever gets out from a lifetime of fucking jailhouse cock he will be lucky

Comment

Hater

Comment

Hater
                  Lol guys a murdering scumbag, looked good way back though

Comment

Working...
                  X