The Peak of Markus Ruhl's Bodybuilding Career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Peak of Markus Ruhl's Bodybuilding Career

Never matched this before or after. I would love to know his drug diet combo to look like this. Enough to kill most I would assume. Pretty sure to achieve this look he set in the process his downfall. His body never again responded to drugs the way it had before.

Freaky. The last picture I think is one of the iconic cartoon-caricature type pictures floating around.

Comment

yea, i said it before but nobody ever EVER looked like that on stage. that last pic is not a human.

Comment

It's a shame he never got one o or arnold classic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          It's a shame he never got one o or arnold classic
          Yeah it's the fucked up politics of the sport. Between Dorian, Ronnie and Jay there are 18 Mr O titles and at least half of those titles should've gone to different bodybuilders.

Comment

nah, markus never showed up at the arnold or Mr O looking like he does above.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Actually I think that is the Mr O 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Actually I think that is the Mr O 2001.
                2002 Night of Champions

Comment

Wtf? My phone is pulling Mr I on me. :rofl:
                  You are right but I do have some pictures at home that I took at mr O and he looks just like that. Maybe it was 2000 MR O. Whatever the year was it was Shawn ray's last Mr O before he retired.
                  Last edited by BEAST; 12-02-11, 10:41 AM.

Comment

sorry but markus never looked like that before or after.

Comment

Thats my point

Comment

Ridiculous.

IMO the reason he never won any big titles was due to a lack of symmetry. His front is so amazing but his triceps never matched his synthol'd biceps, and hamstrings were not proportionate to his monstrous quads. Just my .02

Probably my all time favorite freak though.

One note...are you guys sure this is his biggest? Looks like the deepest cuts I've seen on him which gives the illusion to bigness too.

Here's the vid with comparisons next to Paul Dillet and Bob Cich

Night of Champions 2002 Line Up, private video - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                        X