• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robby Robinson and Ronnie Coleman Guestposing at Masters

Oh please Ronnie!

Robbie looks well, natty too, guy looks healthy

Comment

I can no longer look at Ronnie and want a single one of his bodyparts over mine

Comment

agree. guys looks amazing for being 87 years old.

Coleman, dont know what the fuck he is thinking. does he need the money?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          agree. guys looks amazing for being 87 years old.

Coleman, dont know what the fuck he is thinking. does he need the money?
          He has this lebanese bitch that pushes him around now.

Only thing I can think with him is that maybe they're trying for a kid and he has to come off shit, there's a direct link between test levels and lean muscular weight I'm convinced of it, if your off be lean and smaller of big and fat. Same with Kerry and Jay only that fat fuck won't play ball so she lives seperate now lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            there's a direct link between test levels and lean muscular weight I'm convinced of it, if your off be lean and smaller of big and fat.
            what do you mean bro? not being a smart ass, trying to figure out what you are saying? you think Ron is off AAS there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Same with Kerry and Jay only that fat fuck won't play ball so she lives seperate now lol!
              :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

what do you mean bro? not being a smart ass, trying to figure out what you are saying? you think Ron is off AAS there?
                I think he's been on and off for a while, I know he's recently had a back op but I think he's either totally off, on and using HCG/HMG or something like that.

See him go to shit then come back and look very good again before, its not all been one direction since he retired, so there's a reason

Comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
                  its true I can see it I have intuition, also guy's a fucken user, she stood by him all this time, smelling his egg farts for years and listening to him talk about nothing but himself.

Either his refusal to come off or his music carrier were the dtraw that broke the camels back

Comment

he prob told her once he loses Mr.O he will retire and come off the drugs. dosent happen. to hard to give it up. he loves it all far more then her. no doubt about it.

Comment

he prob told her once he loses Mr.O he will retire and come off the drugs. dosent happen. to hard to give it up. he loves it all far more then her. no doubt about it.
                      Totally agree, guy is more in love with himself than anyone else, pride before that fall

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                        Ronnie is looking at himself as he poses; "Wtf" :retard:
                        looking at himself saying. "wtf happened" :rofl:

Comment

ALL the drugs the pros take when they come off...Their bodies will NEVER know how to function with out them. Even if they stain on maintenance, they will still look like shit.
                          can't hold the mass and tightness when off or on much less, ones gotta go:)

Comment

Well obviously!

Especially when you're taking the amounts of drugs and food they take. Not to mention the hours a day they train, etc...The typical user/abuser for the most part has a better chance of keeping gains and looking better years from now.
                            Thats what I was starting to get bored of, I'd rather be consistent, maybe not massive but consistently good

Comment

What happened to Robbie Robinson's abs? Looks totally washed out here, whereas the earlier photos that Bouncer posted in the thread showed decent abs.... something to do with diet and tapering right before the show?

Comment

Working...
                              X