herschel walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herschel walker

Pro football player. Now at 50 years old he is mma fighting. Same training everyday 1500 pushups and 3000 situps.

Diet: 1 meal per day no red meat.

Saw him on ESPN this morning. Looks fucking great.

(This pic is an old one)

(Here is a recent pic at 50)

what does he eat?

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
      what does he eat?
      In the interview he said a lot of salads, chicken, eggs, fish. Just no red meat.

1 meal per day. Oh the genetics. Could you imagine him eating 6x/day and training like a bodybuilder?

Comment

Just amazing, slowing your eating slows your metabolism and slows ageing but will fuck up most people

Comment

Would like to see it personally. 1 meal per day, don't know if I believe it.

Comment

Either way fifty years old

Comment

Genetics are big. In college, a few years into juicing, I remember eating numerous times per day, working out hard, and was the same size as my friend who played football. "C" was black, ate 1-2x per day )all he could afford on student aid) and was the starting linebacker. Never touched juice he weighed 240 and was just as strong as I was. He always said if he was around in the slave days he'd be a prize slave used for breeding lol. I use to think wow if you were to eat 5-6x/day and juice he'd be mr olympia or some shit.

Comment

It's a matter of feeding the body just to survive. He claims to eat shit like salad and clean foods only once per day. He would have to be eating a massive meal just to give his body enough cals just to run the immune systems, bodily functions etc.. Now toss in the fact that he claims to do all kinds of crazy training etc. the amount of cals in vs cals out doesn't make sense. Something is a bit off about the story.

See this thread from a year ago, we discussed it a little more, few more pics in there where he doesnt look the same as your pic above.

the discussion about his diet etc.. starts at post #21 in this thread. http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...-fight-via-tko

this is a more accurate pic of what he looks like. biggest bodypart is his abdomen... looks like a guy that works out a lot (which he does) and dont eat enough.

Last edited by Bouncer; 01-10-12, 10:52 AM.

Comment

this guy only eats soup and bread once a day. :lmao:

Comment

[QUOTE=THE BOUNCER;608027]this guy only eats soup and bread once a day. :lmao:

Is that all you eat bro?

Comment

soup and dbol all i need

Comment

Working...
                      X