• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dorian still looking good 1-9-2012

Fuck Dorian. I wanna hit that red headed tattooed slut. :doggy: :D

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      Too bad your cock isn't big enough for her...:rofl:
      Do you really think I give a fuck about satisfying her? It's all about me bitch. all I need is about three minutes. :nutkick:

Comment

Yeah Rado I have a small dick but I didn hear you complain about it while you were sucking on it last night.

Comment

Hopefully Seeing dorian in march so looking to size up by then. The guy on the right is andy coulson, well respected in bodybuilding circles, a judge and co ordinator of body coaches, a new theme where the pro s do video casts answering questions on facebook
          Last edited by Mr I; 01-11-12, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            guy on the right is andy coulson, well respected in bodybuilding circles
            yea, guy is a real legend. looks like he really hits the weights. :rofl: fucken shmoe.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              yea, guy is a real legend. looks like he really hits the weights. :rofl: fucken shmoe.
              I said well respected, not that he was a legend, you day kai is a legend, he fucks grapefruits

Comment

more importantly whos the red head?

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
                  more importantly whos the red head?
                  She started as a Jordan lookalike,bit of a D list celeb, never actually done anything of note but always got in the lads mags anyway, Jodie Marsh

Comment

who gives a flying fuck about the gym skank. they are a dime a dozen in the gym. like pointing out a leaf in a tree.

Comment

who gives a flying fuck about the gym skank. they are a dime a dozen in the gym. like pointing out a leaf in a tree.
                      Exactly, she has taken up bodybuilding although its hard to tell but for the fake tan and bikini on stage, looks about as muscular as Madonna. Dorian starts training her tommorrow apparently:whistle

Becuase she's a D celeb she's getting all sorts of help and featured on big brother recently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bIOmeN0kYA
                      :whistle

Personally I wouldn't touch her with yours but Dorian and Andrew think she's bringing BBing to the mainsteam so want a piece of it for their own marketing purposes clearly.

Comment

i would give her a double fist and it would slightly interest me. i would probably do it while playing some video games.

Comment

i would give her a double fist and it would slightly interest me. i would probably do it while playing some video games.
                          Honestly she aint all that and a bit pikey

Comment

He's fifty this year

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Honestly she aint all that and a bit pikey
                              Gypsy pikey?

Comment

Working...
                              X