Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bodybuilders in Middle East. Different Drug Combos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodybuilders in Middle East. Different Drug Combos?

They have a different look to them. Different Drug combos and doses?

Check out the to picture the shaek is looking at the winners ass lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Check out the to picture the shaek is looking at the winners ass lol
      mr i the arab

Comment

I don't know how it is now but back while I was back in turkey you could've walked in to any pharmacy and pick up anything you wanted. All clean human grade stuff not the ug lab shit we get here. So I'm guessing these guys are using true human grade gear and you can see the difference.
        I mean my guess is some human grade test and real pharmaceutical grade hgh alone would give you a whole different level of results.

Comment

The egyptian, turkish, lebanese physical structure is a good one, wide shoulders, narrow waist etc I think its more about that

Comment

Nah they are in muntzer condition a few of em.

I have a feeling the way they cycle is different.

Comment

Those all amateur level pix bro?

Comment

Not sure.

I bet they do shit like pyramiding and running low dose test and high dose Anabolics etc.. Old school shit we think is dumb here in the west. Maybe we should go back to that.

Comment

Day what? Explain with example courses

Comment

In Brit or America we might run 500-1000mgs of test and 400mg Deca etc..

It was the opposite back in the day. Guys use to run higher Anabolics like 800mg Deca and 200-300 mgs test.

I just feel like something is similar to those guys to the way guys looked in America in the 1980's and 90's. No proof, just something seems different. Full muscle and shredded to the bone instead of bloated heaps of muscle.

Comment

Genitics,
                      Slin and GH all could have a effect also.

Comment

Nah you lost bro

Comment

Probably avoiding onions. PM maged to find out their secret.

Comment

Lol @ manged, what loon

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              In Brit or America we might run 500-1000mgs of test and 400mg Deca etc..

It was the opposite back in the day. Guys use to run higher Anabolics like 800mg Deca and 200-300 mgs test.

I just feel like something is similar to those guys to the way guys looked in America in the 1980's and 90's. No proof, just something seems different. Full muscle and shredded to the bone instead of bloated heaps of muscle.
                              Time for a new log B. Run a cycle like you think they would and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X