Clear All

• 1998 Mr O Pre Judging

They don't make em like they used to. :D

Comment

Some of the best right there, a peak in bodybuilding history

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        And now look at Kevin Levrone:nono:
        All this talk about how he looks now, I never seen him look bad compared to the average joe

Comment

I remember this being the last olympia televised. We were in high school and I recorded this. Back then I was mesmerized by Flex.

Now looking at the comparisons, there is no comparing to Ronnie. He dwarfs everyone. The muscle isn't just bigger, it is granier too.

Comment

Question is; if Dorian Yates would have competed one more year, would he have won, or would Ronnie have dethroned him?

Completely different looks.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
              I remember this being the last olympia televised. We were in high school and I recorded this. Back then I was mesmerized by Flex.

Now looking at the comparisons, there is no comparing to Ronnie. He dwarfs everyone. The muscle isn't just bigger, it is granier too.
              False, was on pay per view until like 2005 or somewhere around there.

Comment

Do you think 98 was espn or pay per view?

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                  Do you think 98 was espn or pay per view?
                  not sure, wasnt following or even lifting in 1998. but you said "televised" does pay per view not count as "televised".

Comment

No of course its tv. I just didnt remember it being televised that long. First olympia i saw on tv was 91 when haney beat arnolds record. That was on espn.

Comment

Working...
                    X