Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Ron looking a bit depressed in the gym.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ron looking a bit depressed in the gym.

Big Ron, Lat Pulldowns - YouTube

Big Ron biceps - YouTube

Big arms but nothing much else to show he was 8x mr O just a few years ago.

Gut's enormous....damn.. :disagree:

Comment

He hardly gets chance to train he's on the road so much, and if he's honest he probably doesn't want to. He needs to hey away from it all. Haney, gaspari, labrada, flex, dorian, leverone all got away from out after they retired for a while. Some came back with a new direction and look will today. He's flogging a dead horse and needs to quit for a while and do other shit

Comment

^^^
        Agreed. At this point all he needs to do is hit the gym couple of times a week and stay healthy. Bouncer doesn't know the definition of retired.

Comment

Shut up fat ass.

Comment

lol watch the lat video, is that the fourm you guys use. what a tard. even the lil white guy comes in after and has better fourm then a 8 time Mr O.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              lol watch the lat video, is that the fourm you guys use. what a tard. even the lil white guy comes in after and has better fourm then a 8 time Mr O.
              i think Ron is one of those guys that is so simple that he doesnt realize what he needs to be done. he may very well be so stupid that he just stopped all drugs cold turkey and dont know what HRT is.

Comment

One things for sure I wish my gym played lil weezy like metroflex in those vids

Comment

tell me this is not THE greatest olympia of all time??? wheels r fuckin ridiculous

Mr olympia 2005 Ronnie Coleman - YouTube

Comment

It's not, I hate his abdomen throws off the whole thing. He is the biggest but not the best

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      It's not, I hate his abdomen throws off the whole thing. He is the biggest but not the best
                      Grey area...not the best at what? Bodyaesthetics? Bodycutting? Bodywithalittlewaist?

Now bodyBUILDING--Cant deny it Chi town! Tough to argue with Jim Manion and the other dozen IFBB judges who had him #1 8x?

Unless you can show me someone bigger, better conditioned WITH a tiny waist. IDK if it is even possible?

Comment

I judge by what I see and by what I would want to look like and it's not coleman. Give me Phil Heath shape with Coleman size and that is a proper mr o!

Comment

Any time a guys gut sticks out past his chest, it's a problem. Doesn't matter if he's a skinny fat computer nerd or a 8 time Mr. Olympia.

Comment

Working...
                          X