Phil Heath is superior to Ronnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redback View Post
    He was at my gym 2 days ago. Has lost alot of size. Still big though. Was just goin on about how much chicken he eats.
    good to see you back on here. Ronnie was at yours and Heath was at mine haha heath looks sick in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Which of haneys wins didn't he deserve?

I'm sure there is at least one win that controversial. Internet searches didn't yield to much info about his winnings but I found this picture and people were talking about how this guy beat him. I don't know who this guy is or what year this show was. Also read and article about Lee Labrada beating Haney in pre judging(only man to do so in haney's carrier) in 1990 Mr O but somehow Haney came back and beat him in the evening show. This is bodybuilding Mr I. There is always controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

He only won eight bro
        8,10,12 don't matter didn't deserve allow them

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          I'm sure there is at least one win that controversial. Internet searches didn't yield to much info about his winnings but I found this picture and people were talking about how this guy beat him. I don't know who this guy is or what year this show was. Also read and article about Lee Labrada beating Haney in pre judging(only man to do so in haney's carrier) in 1990 Mr O but somehow Haney came back and beat him in the evening show. This is bodybuilding Mr I. There is always controversy.

Reliably useless as always beast lol! You make a statement based on a total whim and when asked to justify it, you do a google search and come up with but one picture that anything but proves your point then relay some hearsay you over heard in the lunch que! Fuckin awsome bro! Don't ever change I love you like a three legged dog

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            8,10,12 don't matter didn't deserve allow them
            another whizz brain at their best, evidences his shit fact retention and basic knowledge of competitive bodybuilding despite running a bodybuilding forum by claiming ron coleman won nine then when corrected, back peddles and track covers like a simpleton accused of eating the chocolate with chocolate all round his mouth.

Fuckin awsome site! We just need blm (the man who bet on black in life and the wheel span red) to come in with his dry humour that he thinks everyone find hilarious :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

another whizz brain at their best, evidences his shit fact retention and basic knowledge of competitive bodybuilding despite running a bodybuilding forum by claiming ron coleman won nine then when corrected, back peddles and track covers like a simpleton accused of eating the chocolate with chocolate all round his mouth.

Fuckin awsome site! We just need blm (the man who bet on black in life and the wheel span red) to come in with his dry humour that he thinks everyone find hilarious :)
              This is a steroid forum. This is not a bodybuilding fan site. Get your shit straight. Naturally bodybuilding is a part of that.

No back tracking at all. I was wrong about how many he won. Not the point at all. He didn't deserve them all and you know it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr incredible;622095] like a simpleton accused of eating the chocolate with chocolate all round his mouth.=QUOTE]

Bouncer always eating the chocolate with chocolate all round your mouth.

Agree with Mr. I on this thread. The pic beast posted didn't show much. To beasts point, 1980, 1990, 1994, 1997, 2005 or 2006 whichever was ronnies last win were all controversial in the publics eye.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  This is a steroid forum. This is not a bodybuilding fan site. Get your shit straight. Naturally bodybuilding is a part of that.

No back tracking at all. I was wrong about how many he won. Not the point at all. He didn't deserve them all and you know it.
                  Maybe didn't deserve one but during his reign he was unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan

Maybe didn't deserve one but during his reign he was unbeatable.
                    Makes no sense, either he was unbeatable or he didn't deserve it, which is it?

Comment

"It was 02' or 03' we were all backstage in the pump room getting ready for the Olympia. When Ronnie took his shirt off everyone was speechless. We all looked at each other and said at least there is a 2nd, 3rd, and so on." Dexter Jackson

He was unbeatable. The reason 2005 was deniable was because they involved a WWE Wrestler for a spokesperson and did everything different. Gustavo Badell beat him in the "challenge round" which they don't do anymore but it allowed the crowd to score the athletes. Thats the problem the public is in no way qualified to do a better job than ifbb judges. It takes years to become an ifbb judge and the way shows are judged leave little room for error.

Comment

Comment

[QUOTE=GrowthMan;622135]
                          Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          like a simpleton accused of eating the chocolate with chocolate all round his mouth.=QUOTE]

Bouncer always eating the chocolate with chocolate all round your mouth.

Agree with Mr. I on this thread. The pic beast posted didn't show much. To beasts point, 1980, 1990, 1994, 1997, 2005 or 2006 whichever was ronnies last win were all controversial in the publics eye.
                          Thank you for your truth, haney never got beat, he deserved all eight, another reason he's the best in my eyes. Fucken racist on here

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                            At his best ronnie won competitions hands down before he even hit a compulsory, he was so far ahead. Can't say that for many. Didn't many say cutler shoulda won in 2001

Comment

Working...
                            X