Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yates 95 Mr O

A bit ehh for a Mr. O.

only the 4th best bodybuilder of all time. Ehh so so.

Comment

Lol, have a look at him posing in the german grand prix 96, it's more striking
      Last edited by Mr I; 05-30-12, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

WAYYY AHEAD OF HIS TIME...to even come close to the mr o 20 years later? Bouncer and his "Eh" please.

Comment

Here is a similar comparison;

Comment

I agree growth, bouncer has a think about dorian, not sure why,.dorian weighed exactly 275lb in that picture, it was a couple weeks out of competition at his gym. Thats the same weight as Ronny weighed at his heaviest competition weight, the 285lb that comes up on screen in the olympia was bullshit.

Dorian was a huge step up in density with condition, he wasn't the biggest on stage dillet and nasser were bigger, but his density, musculature and to some extent shape won him the titles. Should he have won them all? Maybe not the last, I'm not sure. Does he have the prettiest physique, probably not, but his combination was the best and you can't knock a guy for turning up and giving 110%.

Comment

Dorian wishes he had arms like this.

Comment

problem is growth, those black and white pics are Dorian's best ever VS some average phil heath pics.

Comment

Mr I and growth sorry to burst your bubbles but dorian never look liked that on the stage. That picture was taken about two weeks out of mr o and he looked much softer and smaller on the stage.
                      Show me a picture of Dorian on the stage looking like Phill does.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        Mr I and growth sorry to burst your bubbles but dorian never look liked that on the stage. That picture was taken about two weeks out of mr o and he looked much softer and smaller on the stage.
                        Show me a picture of Dorian on the stage looking like Phill does.
                        Beast read my post, then post the vid of hook at 96 german grand prix off you tube.

Pics are all well and good, it's on stage that counts and there he dominated arguably the most competitive line ups in the history of the sport

Comment

German Grand Prix 1996. He just has a weird structure IMO.

Comment

Guys there is nothing to argue over. The score is 6-1 (Dorian). Can't argue Olympia titles Beast. Of course Phil is better now it's 20 years later.

I agree B structure is off but that is the beauty of it. Weird structure, white, Brit (no offense mr i), skin head tattoo AND STILL comes in 2nd place behind 8 time mr olympia Lee Haney on his first Olympia appearance. Then undefeated for the next half decade.

Comparing Dorian onstage to Phil onstage is tough. Dorian was much dryer and harder. That's why I posted the pic from 2-3 weeks out of Dorian; bc that is the similar condition Phil Heath comes in at onstage.

Comment

No comparison on conditioning. Look at how grainy this guy is. I have never seen Phil this grainy. Maybe deeper separation but not grainy muscle on skin.

Comment

Working...
                              X