Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer
    replied
    German Grand Prix 1996. He just has a weird structure IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Mr I
    replied
    Originally posted by BEAST View Post
    Mr I and growth sorry to burst your bubbles but dorian never look liked that on the stage. That picture was taken about two weeks out of mr o and he looked much softer and smaller on the stage.
    Show me a picture of Dorian on the stage looking like Phill does.
    Beast read my post, then post the vid of hook at 96 german grand prix off you tube.

Pics are all well and good, it's on stage that counts and there he dominated arguably the most competitive line ups in the history of the sport

Leave a comment:

• BEAST
    replied
    Mr I and growth sorry to burst your bubbles but dorian never look liked that on the stage. That picture was taken about two weeks out of mr o and he looked much softer and smaller on the stage.
    Show me a picture of Dorian on the stage looking like Phill does.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    problem is growth, those black and white pics are Dorian's best ever VS some average phil heath pics.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    replied
    Dorian wishes he had arms like this.

Leave a comment:

• Mr I
    replied
    I agree growth, bouncer has a think about dorian, not sure why,.dorian weighed exactly 275lb in that picture, it was a couple weeks out of competition at his gym. Thats the same weight as Ronny weighed at his heaviest competition weight, the 285lb that comes up on screen in the olympia was bullshit.

Dorian was a huge step up in density with condition, he wasn't the biggest on stage dillet and nasser were bigger, but his density, musculature and to some extent shape won him the titles. Should he have won them all? Maybe not the last, I'm not sure. Does he have the prettiest physique, probably not, but his combination was the best and you can't knock a guy for turning up and giving 110%.

Leave a comment:

• GrowthMan
    replied
    Here is a similar comparison;

Leave a comment:

• GrowthMan
    replied
    WAYYY AHEAD OF HIS TIME...to even come close to the mr o 20 years later? Bouncer and his "Eh" please.

Leave a comment:

• GrowthMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GrowthMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mr I
    replied
    Lol, have a look at him posing in the german grand prix 96, it's more striking
    Last edited by Mr I; 05-30-12, 01:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrowthMan
    replied
    only the 4th best bodybuilder of all time. Ehh so so.

Leave a comment:

• Bouncer
    started a topic Yates 95 Mr O

Yates 95 Mr O

A bit ehh for a Mr. O.
Working...
X