Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best arms to ever live

Dwarfing Kai ^

Blocky gh bloated putty plasticine, the end.

Sergio, flex, robby r, arnie, priest, all superior

Comment

People call him pilsulina lolz

Comment

A little blocky, but the sheer size makes up for it. Damn...

Comment

I really like HEATH. He has pushed competetive bodybuilding to another level.

Comment

I say he got Phil beat. :rofl:

Comment

That first pic is obscene.

Comment

His forearms join halfway up his upper arm

Comment

The first image looks almost bio-mechanical. Apart from the obvious, steroids, genetics, and heavy weights . How do you get that kind of develpment? I mean is it truly only those things or are there specific exercises that target the bi for that kind of insane full development.

Is the shape of our biceps mostly predetermined by our genetics? I have always had more of a peak regardless of the exercises. Where as a long time friend and work out buddy of mine with a similar build seems to get more of a fuller rounder shape.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    The first image looks almost bio-mechanical. Apart from the obvious, steroids, genetics, and heavy weights . How do you get that kind of develpment? I mean is it truly only those things or are there specific exercises that target the bi for that kind of insane full development.

Is the shape of our biceps mostly predetermined by our genetics? I have always had more of a peak regardless of the exercises. Where as a long time friend and work out buddy of mine with a similar build seems to get more of a fuller rounder shape.
                    you know the answer bro. genetics + drugs

he isnt doing anything different in terms of training then cutler, dec, freeman, kai, wolf etc..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

you know the answer bro. genetics + drugs

he isnt doing anything different in terms of training then cutler, dec, freeman, kai, wolf etc..
                      Yeah I figured. Just when you see freakishness like that, it makes you wonder.

Comment

Its totally cosmetic, he doesn't look anywhere near that most off the time, just a synergy off peptides, hormones, slin, carb load after months of diet and water manipulating

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          His forearms join halfway up his upper arm
                          That's actually one of my favorite things Bout heath.

Comment

those are legs growing out of his shoulders.

Comment

that first picture makes me wanna quite working out,lol looks fucking unreal. I wish I had half that size and even better I wish mine had that crazy shapes.

Comment

Working...
                              X