Flex Wheeler 1998 229lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Wheeler 1998 229lbs

"This was Flex Wheeler's fifth Iron Man Pro win. Standing 5'10" and weighing 229 lbs, he came in what some may say the best condition of his life (I still think he was a little more conditioned at the 1993 Arnold Classic due to weighing less at 219 lbs, but he came in fuller at this contest and was at least 10 lbs heavier). Flex is at the top of the line when it comes to presenting a detailed physique (along with Ronnie Coleman). In my opinion this is the second best that Flex has looked with the 1993 Arnold Classic being his all-time best. Flex looked better here than he did at the 1998 Mr. Olympia. Also take a good look at Flex's physique and you would notice that this was probably the only time that he brought a "grainy" physique to the stage. Flex dominated the competition with Darrem Charles coming in second along with Aaron Baker in third."

229lbs!!! Holy shit.

See you guys always throwing around your big numbers weight don't mean shit.

Comment

looked bigger and better here without losing condition
      flex wheeler 99_British_Grand_Prix - YouTube

Comment

natural after the health issues

Flex Wheeler Mr Olympia 2002 - YouTube

Comment

Flex wheeler MOTIVATION - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            229lbs!!! Holy shit.

See you guys always throwing around your big numbers weight don't mean shit.
            i agree!

rocket like 260 all fat! :thumup:

Comment

Working...
            X