Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloat Boy Heath

All insulin, hgh, dbol and pizza!

He still looks great, its funny though although the roundness and fullness is incredible, he's not actually huge as a whole.

I mean if that was Dennis wolfe, the guy next to him would be like a pencil in comparison I'm sure of it, same for Marcu Rhul. I know thats not whats important and I'm not saying a Mr O should be a huge guy, not at all, just an observation, I don't think Haney was huge either, just very dense, Cutler is the opposite lol!

Comment

yea its illusion. the muscles are very round and full. but it terms of shoulder width etc he is smaller guy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        All insulin, hgh, dbol and pizza!

fuck I want some of that shit

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          yea its illusion. the muscles are very round and full. but it terms of shoulder width etc he is smaller guy.
          Completely agree bb is an illusion.

Disagree with the drugs tho...Hany's recipe includes high test/moderate tren ace/high abomb/G/Slin.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
            Completely agree bb is an illusion.

Disagree with the drugs tho...Hany's recipe includes high test/moderate tren ace/high abomb/G/Slin.
            know the dosages?

Comment

No sorry not for the IFBB guys. I've only heard crazy dosages but who really knows.

Comment

Working...
              X