Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    all your brave men came here and all the bad ass criminals went to Australia. no wonder your nation went from power house to twinkle toes, nothing but fags and cowards left. spot of tea ole chap? how more fucken gay can you get then that? :weights:
    I nearly dropped my scone (jam side down too) and my tea went cold!
    We the English (maybe the Welsh and Scots too, and a couple of Paddies) set the foundations of your country. Then we realised that there was more money to be made is Asia so we fucked off there and colonised India, once we'd finished our harvest we returned to our warrior isle, from where we support our subordinate nations when they pick fights with poor little sand monkies :thumup: Brothers to the end!

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
      I nearly dropped my scone (jam side down too) and my tea went cold!
      We the English (maybe the Welsh and Scots too, and a couple of Paddies) set the foundations of your country. Then we realised that there was more money to be made is Asia so we fucked off there and colonised India, once we'd finished our harvest we returned to our warrior isle, from where we support our subordinate nations when they pick fights with poor little sand monkies :thumup: Brothers to the end!
      Basically this ^

Comment

Its cool dink, we got bigscott over there

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Its cool dink, we got bigscott over there
          :thumup:

Comment

Feel a bit outnumbered Mr I but thats in our blood! Always outnumbered, never out done!

Comment

Feel a bit outnumbered Mr I but thats in our blood! Always outnumbered, never out done!
              There is no country that has impacted on the development of the world more than great britain, none.

Comment

not my battle anyway. my people came here 1910's -1920's.

Comment

not my battle anyway. my people came here 1910's -1920's.
                  We share the red, white and blue dude, like it or not we're bonded together! :D

Comment

We share the red, white and blue dude, like it or not we're bonded together! :D
                    nigga my fam is Italiano/Ukrainian/and a small fraction english and polish. so i am like 5% faggot i guess.

Comment

nigga my fam is Italiano/Ukrainian/and a small fraction english and polish. so i am like 5% faggot i guess.
                      Don't fret geezer that fraction is all good, but you maybe more than 5% faggot.

Either way, I feel odd posting this while naked

:hibb:

Comment

Working...
                      X