Anyone remember Tommi Thorvildsen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone remember Tommi Thorvildsen?

Good looking dude, had great abs, always did back flips on stage. Can anyone tell me what in the flying fuck happened to him? His body literally changed shapes. This is not just about condition here. Bad drugs? Age? Abuse of other things?

Before:

Now: (From today's Prague Pro show.)

Comparatively, he looks terrible from earlier. Wow. What's the time difference between the photos?

Comment

first photo in 2002. so 10 years. 10 years of abuse gave his body the opposite effect he was intending i think. just wish i knew the specifics so i could avoid it. i really doubt its shit like test and gh. maybe massive doses? im thinking diuretics over and over again is one of the main things that really fucks shit up.

Comment

Tough to tell just from one pic but the quad, calf and bicep look like some injury repair has taken place.

So, injury, age, loss of ability to train, etc...

Comment

GH, same thing will happen to you.

I remember the back flip from the british grand prix 1999

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            GH, same thing will happen to you.

I remember the back flip from the british grand prix 1999
            BS. look at guys like Freeman and Dexter. Old as dirt and look amazing. its not something simple like Gh. its a combo of bad decisions, stupid heavy lifting that fucks up your body, and multiple drugs.

Comment

It could be many things really,,hard too pinpoint without knowing him for sure. Definitely a difference.

Comment

Working...
              X