This my friends is the "sport" of bodybuilding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This my friends is the "sport" of bodybuilding

These pics are from the "press conference" of the Masters Olympia in Miami this weekend. What other "sport" can give you this! :retard:

Fella in the middle thinks you just have to be tan to compete. :rofl:

WTH troy alves looks like shit

Comment

Some of them just look unhealthy wow.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

Guy in the middle caught in action! :rofl:

Again, wtf is the point? To say "i am a bodybuilder"? makes no fucken sense to me. im sorry but you are old and you look like a pile of shit. i am sure you worked hard but you still look like garbage. gtf off the stage.

Comment

B he looks like he's like 100 years old though... lol

I actually give props to that... Better than being an old men that does nothing but watch tv..

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post

I actually give props to that... Better than being an old men that does nothing but watch tv..
            no, you are misunderstanding me.

i dont have anything against the guy keeping healthy and working out. what i do have a problem with is being so fucken delusional that you would go out on stage. what is the point of that? to shot everyone what exactly?

Comment

I get what you're saying. But you know, there are "those" people that do it just to say that they "could". Even though, that's very far from "could" lol. It's not like they are going to win, regardless of that I'm sure his family will be proud.

Comment

yeah agreed

Comment

Is that the wishmaster with dreads sitting in the back round? :)

Comment

Originally posted by TC63 View Post
                    I get what you're saying. But you know, there are "those" people that do it just to say that they "could". Even though, that's very far from "could" lol. It's not like they are going to win, regardless of that I'm sure his family will be proud.
                    Most of his family are dead as he's soooo old

Comment

^sooo true!! lmaoooo

Comment

Working...
                      X